DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL Discussion

RandA lThor

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, my Seahawks are gonna screw everyone up, it'll be great!  No Super Bowl though, don't worry, I don't have visions of grandeur, but I suspect we'll come in and screw up everyone's plans in the NFC.  I can confidently say we're going to be the wild card this year.

11 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

1. @Krakalakachkn

2. @Andrej

3. @Vambram

4. @Clovdyx

5. @Turin Turambar

6. @CUBAREY

7. @Tyzack

8. @Zanatron

You guys think we can rustle up some more players, or should we just stick with 8?

With the start of the season only being a few weeks away, I'm good with 8 players. If two more want to join the league, that would be very cool as well.

I can step out so SD can play.

I'll probably be garbage anyway, haven't done any research and I'll be wrapped up pretty heavily with school this fall. I'm taking three online courses and retaking a lecture period that kicked my @$$ the last time I took it (and failed).

So... count me out. Sorry bros

15 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Word I'll try to set it up monday

Does this league want to do a live draft, or an auto-draft?

I prefer live drafts, except my work schedules make it difficult for me to match up my online times with y'all. Also, because of the different time zones of the league members, an auto-draft would probably be better for everyone. Either way y'all decide is cool with me. Please set up the league scoring so that it is PPR. Finally, I believe that having at least 2 Flex positions is a good idea enabling team managers to be more flexible and competitive with week to week games based upon individual NFL player match-ups.

How do y'all feel about those ideas?

Maybe half point PPR? I think that was what we used before. Two flex is okay. Since this looks like it might only be a 8 team league maybe go 2 QB? I've never played that way but it might be interesting. 

Auto or live draft is okay. If time doesn't work for me I'll just set mine up for automatic anyway. 

7 hours ago, Turin Turambar said:

Maybe half point PPR? I think that was what we used before. Two flex is okay. Since this looks like it might only be a 8 team league maybe go 2 QB? I've never played that way but it might be interesting. 

Auto or live draft is okay. If time doesn't work for me I'll just set mine up for automatic anyway. 

Using half point PPR is a good idea. I like it. I am also in favor of starting two QB's. Because QB's generally are the highest fantasy scoring players each week, the opportunity for each fantasy team to have 2 of the top 16-20 quarterbacks really does make fantasy football more interesting from a strategic standpoint for managers. I believe that not only is that true while drafting, but also in selecting which of the two or three QB's a manager wants to start each week which would be based upon that week's match-ups for those QB's. 

1 hour ago, Krakalakachkn said:

we have a site preference?

Personally, I prefer Yahoo's fantasy football. I am also very comfortable having the league on espn.com's fantasy site.

What do the rest of y'all think?

8 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Either or works for me.  I have more exp with espn though.

I'm cool with 2 qb and 2 flex and half point. 

I say we try to get as many involved in a live draft with the understanding that auto is likely a thing several (likely including myself) will have to do.  

Cool?

It's cool with me, man. :cool: :rand: :smile:

Let's do it.