DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Unpopular Opinion

Adella

Those of you who are on social media have probably seen this going around, but I think it would be fun to do here!

Share an unpopular opinion that you have, and then the next poster will simply agree or disagree, you're not allowed to expand on that at all.

Couple of rules:

There is a difference between an opinion being unpopular and offensive, please keep away from the offensive stuff.

This group is evil, so while not being offensive, we may still say some pretty out there stuff and that is ok. As staff on this board and creator of this game here, I reserve the right to make the distinction between those things. If you have a problem with something please send me a private message and we will talk. Lily of course reserves the right to overrule and make the final decision if necessary.

This is a game, please keep what you say in the spirit of a game.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think tge concern was only that tge format of the game is to give your opinion of the topic and the next person agrees with your opinion or disagrees with your opinion.

You only gave the topic not your position on it so no one could agree with your position or disagree with your position.

With you giving your position of supporting it i can now say i disagree with your position. And were all back on track.

Unpopular opinion: movie theatres are too heavy on the air conditioning. Turn it down or off!!

Disagree. Fish(which is heavy in sushi) is full of Omega 3, a necessari nutrient for healthy brain development. Brain food if you will. Also it's delicious.

Unpopular opinion: millennialls(sp) are thin skinned cry babies.

Ninja'd

Disagree. Fish(which is heavy in sushi) is full of Omega 3, a necessari nutrient for healthy brain development. Brain food if you will. Also it's delicious.

Unpopular opinion: millennialls(sp) are thin skinned cry babies.

Mostly agree.

Unpopular opinion: Ice is a waste of glass space.