[Sign up]: WoT Kids Mafia

Niniel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*JOINS THE HYPE TRAIN*

Gotta remember to check DM more often lol, now that it's starting~

Is there a way of subscribing to a thread/ recieve notifications for stoof (ie. A ping/mention system) here? :o

You can follow a thread (i.e. get email notifications of posts) by clicking the 'follow thread' button (visible in desktop mode). You can't mention here

*JOINS THE HYPE TRAIN*

Is there a way of subscribing to a thread/ recieve notifications for stoof (ie. A ping/mention system) here? :o

You can follow a thread (i.e. get email notifications of posts) by clicking the 'follow thread' button (visible in desktop mode). You can't mention here

Not sure how the PM system works here, so I guess a QT would be better~ Thank you!

The PM system is a thing of beauty here, but I suspect a QT will be easier for a mentor thread :)

(multiquote is a blessing omgomg)

but thank you BFG <3

*JOINS THE HYPE TRAIN*

Not sure how the PM system works here, so I guess a QT would be better~ Thank you!

The PM system is a thing of beauty here, but I suspect a QT will be easier for a mentor thread :)

(multiquote is a blessing omgomg)

but thank you BFG <3

Heh, I play a lot from mobile now, and rarely want to/have the will power to format a mq :P

BFG

This has no relevance to this game whatsoever but

I just found a channel here that shows a 15 minute episode of Sarah & Duck every day, and I have it set to record on my dvr for me my kids.

:unsure:

:wub: the best thing is how versatile it is, my niece found my dad saying 'Chloe and dog, woof' over and over and just one more time absolutely hilarious when she was younger

Also I blame you for my Moana obsession at the moment :P