DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week - Dumbledore's Army Mafia Game Thread [GAME OVER-MAFIA WINS]

Adella

Okay, if I get lynched, town loses my prize which could identify at least one scum. If I get lynched, that chance dies with me. If I don't get lynched, I'll use the prize tonight and probably get night killed. If I target the right person, we can find out at least one scum. If I target the wrong person, I get night killed (probably) and my prize is wasted.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so to simplify, if we wanted to gang up on someone, I would be willing to vote for Devil, because he is willing to sacrifice someone I don't find scummy just for information. Ed, because he just can't be bothered to post and it's annoying. Lessa, thin reasonings for her votes. Or Dar'Jen, although I like that least, because I can't tell if she's being scummy or is just too new to know that she reads that way. 

Sorry, not willing to go for LZM tonight. 

What do you mean...tonight? And why not? 

Okay, if I get lynched, town loses my prize which could identify at least one scum. If I get lynched, that chance dies with me. If I don't get lynched, I'll use the prize tonight and probably get night killed. If I target the right person, we can find out at least one scum. If I target the wrong person, I get night killed (probably) and my prize is wasted.

Wait...what? Why would you get NK'd if you target the wrong person? Is that part of the spell/power? 

This having 4 people without votes not here at DL is frustrating.

Agree

If I target town, we can find out a scum. If I target scum, we don't because they'll lie or withhold the information.

Not all targeting is bad. In this case, if I target town, it helps town. But it can only be used tonight.

If I target town, we can find out a scum. If I target scum, we don't because they'll lie or withhold the information.

Not all targeting is bad. In this case, if I target town, it helps town. But it can only be used tonight.

I get it, now!

Actually, ed has 4 votes, I have 3.  I'll hang out till closer to deadline and will look at voting then if I'm in danger of a lynch or falling to a random lynch.  BTW, anyone who votes for me between now and deadline is almost assuredly scum.

Actually, ed has 4 votes, I have 3.  I'll hang out till closer to deadline and will look at voting then if I'm in danger of a lynch or falling to a random lynch.  BTW, anyone who votes for me between now and deadline is almost assuredly scum.

For someone who has hardly played, you are very good.  :smile:

I may have flashes of brilliance but they are few and far between. :laugh:

Now . . . do I tell before deadline who I'm targeting in case I die during the night or do I not and hope for the best . . .? Of course, I have to decide first and I'm REALLY torn!

It's not one I'd ever heard of before, Turin.  Caroler. I just reread the description and the scum will be one of 4 names of active players provided to the target. I'm taking a risk, I think, sharing this, but it's one I'm going to have to take for now.

I don't die for sure if I target mafia unless they decide to NK me.

So if I target mafia, they can lie through their teeth and make up names and use names of all town players, which will assure a lynch of a town player. So it can be a Trojan horse . . .  :huh:

Archived