DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week - Dumbledore's Army Mafia Game Thread [GAME OVER-MAFIA WINS]

Adella

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna [v]Dar'Jen[/v] because this honestly makes much more sense to me than the other two trains, and I want to at least try to lynch scum today. Darth's point was... Well, on point.

Daruya just seems kinda like a newbie to me - their actions feel like rookie randomness rather than scum skulduggery.

And the sus on Darth came out of like, nowhere. They've been a bit lurky and a touch flaky, sure - but this is still D1 so a lot of people are like that atm, and they've been very chill under pressure. I'll be waiting to see if they prove helpful over the next couple of days.

Darthe has offered nothing to the game, popped in once again ignoring everyone's questions as to his vote on Daruya, then flipped to the actual newbie, and you follow along piling on with him while justifying it by saying that Daruya, who admitted not but a page ago that she plays maybe once a year and has played between 5 and 10 games since 2006 (not exactly a seasoned player, to be sure) is a rookie, while voting for the woman who is playing her very first game. You finish this by excusing Darthe for the very reason you claim we should lynch Dar'Jen. Of course, that's not a wolf does to help his packmate out when the hunters close in. Oh, wait... :unsure:

I'm putting this on my list of dumbest things I've ever read friend.  Tip from a vet, let the narrative come from the facts rather than trying to work a series of beliefs together to make a narrative.

Those are all facts, but you're welcome to hit me with your next OMGUS vote, or use your night kill on me if you survive this somehow.

Darthe has an E on the end of it, friend.

I actually forgot that this was DL, so I gotta claim.

I'm Harry *********ing Potter.

Well, that being the case...... to hammer or not to hammer.

Are we at L1?

Yolo it son

Man I hate that acronym.

To believe or not to believe. If he is Harry, and I swing away, I'm dead tomorrow. If he's not and I do....then I bet myself again.

Problem is I haven't see him do anything that's not town!Darthe.

I thought it was a townie post from you actually, but please take a second to think.  The sheer amount of cognitive dissonance you're dropping atm is shedding a lot of light on how new you are, no offense.  

Did you take the time to read my post tearing that vote of me apart?  

Are we at L1?

Yolo it son

Man I hate that acronym.

To believe or not to believe. If he is Harry, and I swing away, I'm dead tomorrow. If he's not and I do....then I bet myself again.

That's because I haven't done anything that isn't town!Darthe, or town!anyone.  I got voted from two posts and absenteeism on a board I don't visit, in a thread where half the players haven't posted, by a group in which 5 of the 6 have played less than three games with me.

Tl:DR, they don't know remotely better.

I thought it was a townie post from you actually, but please take a second to think.  The sheer amount of cognitive dissonance you're dropping atm is shedding a lot of light on how new you are, no offense.  

Did you take the time to read my post tearing that vote of me apart?  

You mean the post where you point out that she doesn't quote anyone but says that others made a good argument, then claim that makes her a wolf before flipping the vote you still haven't explained? That wasn't exactly tearing anything up, but it is almost exactly what Devil's Advocate did when he hopped right on with you, said your point was on point, and joined the train. 

Are we at L1?

Yolo it son

Man I hate that acronym.

That's because I haven't done anything that isn't town!Darthe, or town!anyone.  I got voted from two posts and absenteeism on a board I don't visit, in a thread where half the players haven't posted, by a group in which 5 of the 6 have played less than three games with me.

You mean the other players are at fault for you not answering their repeated requests to explain your earlier vote on Daruya? 

Are we at L1?

Yolo it son

Man I hate that acronym.

You mean the other players are at fault for you not answering their repeated requests to explain your earlier vote on Daruya? 

Ya'll can deal with it.  I make votes all the time without explaining them, and I'm not changing.  Especially not for some D1 post 12 hours into a game.

Are we at L1?

Yolo it son

Man I hate that acronym.

Ya'll can deal with it.  I make votes all the time without explaining them, and I'm not changing.  Especially not for some D1 post 12 hours into a game.

We're lucky that you even played with us! We're so unworthy with our remotely-not-knowing better selves. How dare we expect a D1 explanation from you. Forgive our noobishness. Let us follow you in quickly lynching the only complete newbie in the game.

I do have to admit. That's about the norm for Darthe

Well, those of us who are new to the game are not going to know that, are we? We can only go by what is in this game thread, and in this game thread, he popped in, hopped on a train because he "liked those votes," then refused to speak to any of the other passengers about it until he was about to be lynched himself, at which point he popped in, took an awkward phrase from someone playing their very first game and said "That's a wolf," then mocked me for pointing out that another player joined his train by doing the exact same thing that he is accusing Dar'Jen of doing. He has had no interest in this game until now, and now, his only interest in the game is lynching someone because they liked others votes for him. Yeah, he froze that dude. She has no recourse now. :dry:

I'm not saying he's Town. I'm not saying he's scum.

Darthe is.......wonky? I can't follow him. But I have seen him do this many times.

I wouldn't say it's his only interest. Sometimes ( myself included) people will do something crazy to see what the reactions are.

I find that technique useful when I'm stumped on scum hunting.

Are we at L1?

Yolo it son

Man I hate that acronym.

We're lucky that you even played with us! We're so unworthy with our remotely-not-knowing better selves. How dare we expect a D1 explanation from you. Forgive our noobishness. Let us follow you in quickly lynching the only complete newbie in the game.

I'm cool with you being salty, but I draw the line at you making decisions that harm the game.

Pushing me how you're pushing me with what info you have is a decision that hurts this town, because you don't seem to know anything and you're so biased that you're presenting it like you do.

Stop doing that.  Read my point, the way every bit of that post was constructed was *legitimately* wolfy unlike the *fake* wolfiness you're trying to say I'm doing.

Heck, ignore all that and recognize my name claim.  I really don't care how you get there.  But do your dang job and figure it out instead of assuming you're right, because you aren't.

And for the record, I AM that much better than you.  Make sure to thank me for taking the time to actually humor you next time you speak.

You sound like you've got your mind made up about who is what alignment already.  

If I thought you were dawnflowering I might even think something worse, tbh, but I don't yet.

What is dawnflowering? I googled that, but the only thing mafia-related that comes up is a reference to a game thread here on DM with LedZepMan and a player named Dawnflower.