A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Week - Dumbledore's Army Mafia Game Thread [GAME OVER-MAFIA WINS]

Adella

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Willing to lynch:

Darthe: lack of effort jumping on the only real train.

Dice: feels like he latched onto a non-game reason to go after a potential easy lynch

Elgee: to me it doesn't look like her vote matched her reasoning.

LZM: changing reasons for why he would open the Slytherin door.

Rhea: feels like a lot of following,

I will try to expand on my lunch break. or before deadline when I get home from work.

gotta go.  

lol have you EVER town read me D1?? 

I'm sorry but I feel like this is contradicting what you said the post before.

Not even close.  I'm saying we need to do this the old fashioned way, or just rely on the likely pile of goodies from the chests.  The flavor speculation is serving to distract - one of the ways to identify scum is to look for people trying to distract or "look busy" solving.

I see no contradiction, so you'll have to explain how you feel it does.

you seem VERY bent out of shape over people considering flavor. kinda too much really

They way I read it was that you are saying that people are playing the game and then you say that is anti-town. Maybe I am reading it wrong.

I get that you think we need to scum hunt the old fashioned way, but we are trying to have some fun. I do not agree that people using game mechanics to try and see if they can hunt that way is anti-town. In fact it may be even more townie IMO. 

You have that exactly backwards - I'm saying that things like "he chose the Slytherin door - he's potentially scum" are not really playing the game, but giving in to flavor.

I'm going to drop it.....clearly I'm not getting through to anybody on this, so I'll stop talking to myself.

you seem VERY bent out of shape over people considering flavor. kinda too much really

I was worried it would derail the game and become a minigame of its own....again, I'm dropping it.

lolVerbal I guess

Still don't feel certain about anyone being acumen just yet. There may be those trying to over complicate or even provide too much insight into their decisions.

Ugh! I hate to jump on a band wagon, but as I may not be able to get on thread again before deadline, I'm going to vote now.

Vote: Darthe [\b]

Justification? Well, what others have said. Incriminating and questioning. Can't pull up quotes right now, but since I can't reasonably vote for anyone else, I'll go with Darthe.

Hopefully, after Day 1, things might become clearer.

This is your wolf folks, good work.

[V] darjen [/v]

Willing to lynch:

Dice: feels like he latched onto a non-game reason to go after a potential easy lynch

I will try to expand on my lunch break. or before deadline when I get home from work.

gotta go.

Not even close. I'm saying we need to do this the old fashioned way, or just rely on the likely pile of goodies from the chests. The flavor speculation is serving to distract - one of the ways to identify scum is to look for people trying to distract or "look busy" solving.

Youre oddly enough not bent about it

Still don't feel certain about anyone being acumen just yet. There may be those trying to over complicate or even provide too much insight into their decisions.

Ugh! I hate to jump on a band wagon, but as I may not be able to get on thread again before deadline, I'm going to vote now.

Vote: Darthe [\b]

Justification? Well, what others have said. Incriminating and questioning. Can't pull up quotes right now, but since I can't reasonably vote for anyone else, I'll go with Darthe.

Hopefully, after Day 1, things might become clearer.

This is your wolf folks, good work.

[V] darjen [/v]

If anyone wondering what im seeing, really hone in on the bold and weigh it out. As a townie, especially a new and uncertain one, imagine making that statement the way it's being made here. Then imagine it as a new wolf on an easy wagon in a dead game. Ya know, incriminating and questioning and stuff.

Willing to lynch:

gotta go.

Not even close. I'm saying we need to do this the old fashioned way, or just rely on the likely pile of goodies from the chests. The flavor speculation is serving to distract - one of the ways to identify scum is to look for people trying to distract or "look busy" solving.

Youre oddly enough not bent about it

dude im one of the ones doing it.

I will count incorrectly formatted votes when I notice them, but if you want to guarantee that your vote counts, tags are:

[v]Adella[/v]

Stop trying to kill me, it won't work. This week I'm Dumbledore lol.

Also, I came here to do a vote count and Shad is again on top of it. Not sure why I'm here at all.

I'm gonna [v]Dar'Jen[/v] because this honestly makes much more sense to me than the other two trains, and I want to at least try to lynch scum today. Darth's point was... Well, on point.

Daruya just seems kinda like a newbie to me - their actions feel like rookie randomness rather than scum skulduggery.

And the sus on Darth came out of like, nowhere. They've been a bit lurky and a touch flaky, sure - but this is still D1 so a lot of people are like that atm, and they've been very chill under pressure. I'll be waiting to see if they prove helpful over the next couple of days.

I'm gonna [v]Dar'Jen[/v] because this honestly makes much more sense to me than the other two trains, and I want to at least try to lynch scum today. Darth's point was... Well, on point.

Daruya just seems kinda like a newbie to me - their actions feel like rookie randomness rather than scum skulduggery.

And the sus on Darth came out of like, nowhere. They've been a bit lurky and a touch flaky, sure - but this is still D1 so a lot of people are like that atm, and they've been very chill under pressure. I'll be waiting to see if they prove helpful over the next couple of days.

Ha. Darthe....helpful.......

I'm not sure I understand the concept.

Darthe has offered nothing to the game, popped in once again ignoring everyone's questions as to his vote on Daruya, then flipped to the actual newbie, and you follow along piling on with him while justifying it by saying that Daruya, who admitted not but a page ago that she plays maybe once a year and has played between 5 and 10 games since 2006 (not exactly a seasoned player, to be sure) is a rookie, while voting for the woman who is playing her very first game. You finish this by excusing Darthe for the very reason you claim we should lynch Dar'Jen. Of course, that's not a wolf does to help his packmate out when the hunters close in. Oh, wait... :unsure:

Daruya could be noobish, for sure.  

My point was like a dagger into the heart of DarJen, that dudes frozen.  No recourse.

Darthe has an E on the end of it, friend.

I actually forgot that this was DL, so I gotta claim.

I'm Harry *********ing Potter.

Well, that being the case...... to hammer or not to hammer.

Are we at L1?

Darthe has offered nothing to the game, popped in once again ignoring everyone's questions as to his vote on Daruya, then flipped to the actual newbie, and you follow along piling on with him while justifying it by saying that Daruya, who admitted not but a page ago that she plays maybe once a year and has played between 5 and 10 games since 2006 (not exactly a seasoned player, to be sure) is a rookie, while voting for the woman who is playing her very first game. You finish this by excusing Darthe for the very reason you claim we should lynch Dar'Jen. Of course, that's not a wolf does to help his packmate out when the hunters close in. Oh, wait... :unsure:

I'm putting this on my list of dumbest things I've ever read friend.  Tip from a vet, let the narrative come from the facts rather than trying to work a series of beliefs together to make a narrative.

Darthe has an E on the end of it, friend.

I actually forgot that this was DL, so I gotta claim.

I'm Harry *********ing Potter.

Well, that being the case...... to hammer or not to hammer.

Are we at L1?

Yolo it son