DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hayl3y

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Cross)

Looks amazing!!

I thought about getting one in the past but was worried it would be too bulky, but it looks fab!

That's lovely, and on exactly the right finger too! Will you move it once you're Raised?

I used to have one, for a few weeks lol. Turin bought it me but it fell off and I lost in in a park. 

aw now thats criminal. well hopefully someone found it and enjoys it at the very least. i wear several rings and when i lost some weight that was a fear of mine, them slipping off. which is why i got this in a size that i know will fit on at least two different fingers. i will be changing it once raised yeah. like to keep that finger free for the most part. 

aw now thats criminal. well hopefully someone found it and enjoys it at the very least. i wear several rings and when i lost some weight that was a fear of mine, them slipping off. which is why i got this in a size that i know will fit on at least two different fingers. i will be changing it once raised yeah. like to keep that finger free for the most part. 

best time to strike is when the  other dude aint lookin' muahahahahahah

and thanks :)