DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hayl3y

Who comes before us as a candidate for Accepted? (Cross)

The Novice Cross has completed her requirements to be Raised to Accepted and may post her Arches when ready.

Please hold the congratsing until the Arches have been posted

Edited by Hayl3y

Declaration of Self:

i cross, am an artist, long fond of comic books, am a published artist in that field and own a webcomic/comic book company. though fledgling my partne and i have faith and plans for great things. so while serving as artist for several of our properties, i also write. and read. a lot. especially compared to my youth. i started read the wheel in middle school, but never finished the first book. but as you get older you start to reminisce and at the beginning of the year i started the wheel series a fresh. and am working through it along with several other books.

being a student and lover of storytelling, and the only one in my house to read the series i googled wheel of time communities and ta-dah found dragonmount. a medium i'm familiar with and happily a community thats very welcoming.

Declaration of Commitment:

as a novice i've gotten to know how things work for the most part around here and more importantly have met some wonderful people. perhaps my favorite event so far was the gray midsummer event, loving mysteries as i do thengames and topics were truly awesome. participating in that and bluerencon and several activities and events really helped me to feel a part of ths place.

Declaration of Intent:

moving forward i fully intend to continue in participation of events, games and activities, enjoying the company and competition, lending a helpingnhand to any ajah and disc that needs it. having begun to consider ajahs, looking more and more to what best fits my personality and interests, not to mention a place where i feel i can contribute the most, as accepted i'll continue to keep an open mind even as things narrow down. beyond that all i can say is that i look forward to events and participating and above all making friends

Great arches !

Congratulations to our new Accepted ! :biggrin:

*covers Cross with confettis*

Woohoo congrats Cross on becoming accepted!!!

Well done, Cross!

I believe it's time to reintroduce some tradition :)

“You are washed clean of all ties that bind you to the world. You come to us washed clean, in heart and soul. You are Cross, Accepted of the White Tower. You are sealed to us now.”

May this ring always remind you that being an Aes Sedai means being the Servant of All: 

Great Serpent Ring

“Welcome, Daughter."

ooh thats a lovely tradition to reintroduce Elgee!

congrats Cross on Acceptedhood! Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing what awesome things you get up too.

That's a great tradition!!!

Congrats, Cross!!!! Welcome!!!

*gets tackled to the floor and drowns in confetti* aww thanks everyone! 

and thank you Mother *hold ring close* precioussssss....... 

sorry had to. 

congrats Cross! you've been a great contributor to the Tower and a very welcome addition to our ranks!

Loving the rekindling of the Tradition, Mother. However, if we're handing out rings, we need to be handing out the right ones.

There is only one certified Great Serpent Ring and it's the one from Badalli Jewelry

:tongue:

That's technically a necklace, and it was listed in the link I posted. 

I played Game of Stones with a woman who bought a small gold serpent ring just like the ones described in the books for around $70, but I don't remember where she got it. :unsure:

Edited by Gentled Ben

Photobucket is holding my pics hostage, so I had to take what I could get to upload and post here.

yeah just switch to a site like imgur. slowly transfer your files from photobucket. they've been going downhill for years and this was the last straw for me, ransoming your own photos. aint right