DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Corrupt a Wish

Adella

Basically, each person will corrupt the wish above them, and then make another wish!!

Example:

Poster 1:

I wish for infinite wishes!

Poster 2:

Granted! An infinite number of genie lamps falls onto you.

I Wish for something good that benefits us all!

Poster 3:

Granted! A hobo called Usall (pronounced Us All) becomes a millionaire!

etc...

I will start!

I wish for a dollar.

Granted! She takes that dollar, and uses it to buy a tea. Unfortunately, the convenience store she is in happens to be where you are, filling your vehicle up. You accidentally discharge static electricity by the fuel pump, igniting the flowing stream emerging from the handle.

Before you know can even fathom the idea to find and engage the emergency cut off, the flame suck down into the holding tanks below the store. The resulting explosion sends Ben flying, his world a weightless inferno.

When he comes to, Adellas severed and severely burnt head is the first thing he sees, staring, burning into his soul the very idea that ultimately led to the noose Ben drew around his own neck, choking, kicking, gurgling his way into sweet oblivion.

I wish for Verbal to transmutate into his final form, thus ensuring the complete extinction of the evil dolphins.

Edited by LedZepMan

Granted. The Lord of Storms is slain and the God of Eternal Heat presses the world into a drought from which nobody on the planet survives.

I wish I was locked in a room Saw style with the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.

• 2 weeks later...

Your wish has been granted! You find that everything starts going your way and you have never been more happy. 

That is, until everything goes wrong. Your dog dies and you get a cat, only to find out you're deathly allergic to them and have to immediately give it up. You stub your toe every time you walk, even if there's no furniture around. On the way to work/school, you see your best friend get hit by a bus full of elderly ladies heading to Vegas. 

Then, as you chase their body being dragged by the bus, another one hits you. 

• 3 months later...