DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[PRE-Harry Potter Week 2017] Mafia Signups - FULL

The Blue Ajah's annual Harry Potter Week festivities are scheduled to begin Sunday July 30th, y'all, and it's time to start the signups for our yearly mafia game.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:

This is the only mafia game allowed to be held in the White Tower Social Group, because our staff does. not. like. drama... and drama seems to follow a game where people lie to one another and try to commit murder. Imagine that. :dry:

In order to keep this annual tradition, I must ask you all one thing.

DO NOT SIGN UP if you do not think you can play this game without contributing to drama. If you sign up to play, you are agreeing to do your absolute best to avoid insults, rude comments, emo outbursts, etc. If you have concerns about what this means, please message me privately.

This year we have a theme. It's an amazing theme, it will be the best theme you have ever seen! You know that. And the Black Tower is going to pay for the game, you remember I said that. Just remember it. :wink: Just kidding!!

0kCeEWw.gif

A few basic rules:

No posting during night phase

Game will start out as a majority lynch game

Day phase will last 48 hours, night phase will last 24.

Mods: Shad & Adella

Player list:
1. Turin
2. Lessa
3. Ed
4. Elgee
5. Rhea
6. Devil's Advocate
7. Verbal
8. LedZepMan
9. Gentled Ben
10. Dicetosser1
11. Dar'Jen Ab Owain
12. Darthe
13. Daruya
14. Charis Sedai

Edited by Adella

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year we have a theme. It's an amazing theme, it will be the best theme you have ever seen! You know that. And the Black Tower is going to pay for the game, you remember I said that. Just remember it.  :wink:  Just kidding!!

:

I nearly wet myself laughing!

Also, me please *grins*

This year we have a theme. It's an amazing theme, it will be the best theme you have ever seen! You know that. And the Black Tower is going to pay for the game, you remember I said that. Just remember it. :wink: Just kidding!!

:

I nearly wet myself laughing!

Also, me please *grins*

I'm glad you enjoyed that :laugh:

I'm so excited to have you all to play!!

Dang! I wish I wasn't so busy next week. QA Audit on top of my regular work and classes is going to keep me busy. July has not been a fun month for me . . . Program Review this week, QA Audit next week . . .  *whines*

Carrots?

Carrots.

This game will feature wizardry.

Or magic or spellcasting or some such thing.

We'll not just be casually killing each other.  Oh no!  We've got a labyrinth to puzzle through, and you will each get to choose one option from a list of spells to cast each day to help explore it and unlock its treasures.

I'm going to just watch, since I still don't understand how mafia games work. I've read the FAQ, but nothin happens!

If you want to play I can mentor if you want?

Just keep in mind that I will only have access once or twice a day, so won't be around to answer questions instantly!

I'm going to just watch, since I still don't understand how mafia games work. I've read the FAQ, but nothin happens!

If you want to play I can mentor if you want?

Just keep in mind that I will only have access once or twice a day, so won't be around to answer questions instantly!

And if it's ok with the moddess :wub: