DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
LedZepMan

The First Day-Redux Edition

Alright. Attempt number 2.

So I've had 1 cig today, with 1 left in this pack.

Optimal goal being I smoke this last stogie, and start fresh Monday morning.

Lungs, good luck.

Awful.

It's not going so good. It's messed up cuz the only acceptable thing on the roof is smoking. We can't chew sunflower seeds cuz it's messy, and boss banned gum after he stepped in some and tracked it all over the roof.

Blah.

Apparently my willpower is not so strong.

And I can't handle vaping. That stuff kills my lungs. What I need to do is have those four D's first and foremost in my mind, all day every day.

Apparently my willpower is not so strong.

And I can't handle vaping. That stuff kills my lungs. What I need to do is have those four D's first and foremost in my mind, all day every day.

Yup, just keep at it.

also is it the act of smoking or the need to feel something between your lips as you work? if the latter try toothpicks

Yeah, I ate little dum dum suckers and even flicked them like cigarettes for awhile just to help deal with breaking some of the physical rituals of smoking.

Edited by Gentled Ben

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Also @BFG and @Clovdyx   Thanks for addressing that for me.   So I think I saw Nyn comment on it but was I the only person who felt buddy was role finishing.  I feel like with all the talk about claiming it might just be a me thing....
    • @Darthe   Just to spice things up can i be given a x1 Dayvig right now please?!?!!
    • Oh, I can't stop myself from saying, CMX album since a year of waiting while it came up on the pile, it was great. I have been lucky, since I've only listened to good music. Mozart in London, "o Dolly" by Arne. These lists are statistivally only so good cause I immediately think of statistics, but a little pro is, I never think of the lists when getting something, only whether I think I'd like it.
    • Its not that, Dice knows he's read me wrong the last 2 games we played both as Townies.  I have a hard time thinking Town!Dice is that sure after that.  Now before those 2 games theb yeah i thinks it could def come from Town!Dice.   I'm not saying Dice is def Scum here,  but it's pinging.
    • NOBODY SHOULD CLAIM ATP IMO!!!   If Darthe announces it then cool but only if getting run up should they claim.