DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

I only now found this thread, lol.

Hi.

I'm not going to vote for Nyn before I hear from her.

Leelou, what's your take on the Nyn votes?

Hear from me about what?!? wtf Lmfao

Like seriously what is this post about? I havent even checked in yet and you're considering placing a vote pending on my input on the votes on me that are very clearly meaningless... considering i havent posted up until minutes ago. Like what kind of input are you expecting exactly?

About the color of your underwear, ldo. :P

I just don't know. On one hand... sure. On the other you don't strike me as the panty joker.

a big hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If you don't know I always start the game with jokey shitposting, you probably haven't played a game with me.

You thinking I'm not a panty joker does not really align with this post of yours though:

Yes.

Did you meet your goal before unvoting?

It takes more than that to get in Lee's pants, in my experience.

:P

Not wolfy really but definitely does make me wonder weather you were trying to find some forced reason to suspect me or not.

I AM a panty joker. It's my bread and butter. So i fail to see your point.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

Yes.

What was this goal?

I saw a possible, although very small chance, to get a lot of information from it.

I did not.

If you gained no information why did you say you met your goal before unvoting earlier?

And why didn't you wait for the person you voted for to react?

:|

I got all information I wanted.

"trashcan guy" is normally called Oscar, by the way.

What was this info then?

The answer: I didn't get anything out of it in terms of either information or reads and knew I would not, so I unvoted.

I...

ok. I don't know what to say.

If the phase ended in an hour, who would you vote for and why?

Yes, 2 people are mafia. Mafia is typically a randomly assigned game. 

Ah, well then I'm glad that I didn't randomly get the burden of being Mafia, then. :tongue:

What makes you think of it as a burden?  I'm curious because this is your first game, right? and it sounds like you prefer town vs scum. Which is odd all things considered.

Because you have to deceive your lover while cooperating with your fellow mafioso to lynch everyone but each other's lovers. That is much more delicate than just figuring out how the game works and hanging people at random knowing that you have a 25% chance of being correct.

Do you think you've seen the wolves play yet?

I haven't seen anyone play yet, or have you not been paying attention?

I think all of us are playing, be it just being nice to each other or not. :P

Hi.

Like seriously what is this post about? I havent even checked in yet and you're considering placing a vote pending on my input on the votes on me that are very clearly meaningless... considering i havent posted up until minutes ago. Like what kind of input are you expecting exactly?

I just don't know. On one hand... sure. On the other you don't strike me as the panty joker.

If you don't know I always start the game with jokey shitposting, you probably haven't played a game with me.

You thinking I'm not a panty joker does not really align with this post of yours though:

Yes.

Not wolfy really but definitely does make me wonder weather you were trying to find some forced reason to suspect me or not.

You saying you didn't think I was a panty joker makes me think you thought I would not like such jokes, yet you made a panty joke to me. So it does feel a bit iffy. :p

So little has happened today. I feel like we need to push things forward.

[v] Ben [/v]

It's because of the early "I can't be mafia" post. It felt forced and trying to protect himself too early. I'm really tired but I hope you get what I mean.

[v] Ben [/v]

It's because of the early "I can't be mafia" post. It felt forced and trying to protect himself too early. I'm really tired but I hope you get what I mean.

I must be mafia because I said I am not. Vote for me; if elected, I promise to stop posting in this thread, because I'll be dead! :smile:

Hi.

Yes.

You saying you didn't think I was a panty joker makes me think you thought I would not like such jokes, yet you made a panty joke to me. So it does feel a bit iffy. :p

Cause you made a joke about the color of my panties.

I find it hard to believe you're being this daft...

[v] Ben [/v]

I get it. I also thought it was weird that he mentioned it being a burden. I'm just musing over his noobiness in context. We'll see.

Votecount

Nyn (2): LedZepMan, Gentled Ben

Gentled Ben (1): Niniel

not voting (5): Leyrann, Leelou, Nego, Nynaeve, thehumantrashcan

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

cya_1500399000.png

[v] Ben [/v]

Feels too easy. 

What exactly did you like about Nego's questioning? Thoughts on Ley's quick info gathering technique that yielded no results? Is it unusual for Oscar guy to be this late to the party? 

So. Now that I got some time..... here we go.

Ok. I figured it out.

There are 3 L's in this game. Leu, Leelou, Led(dasme!)

Also three N's. Niniel, Nyn, and Nego.

Leaving Ben and Oscar as the odd men out!

Scum for sure!!!!!

I kid, I kid.

Ben did jump on the Nyn vote.

tenor.gif

It's his first game. I can't, in good conscience, seriously go after the fella. He's learning how the game works.

I'm not sure if you took my post seriously or not.

I did. Ben hopped right on the wagon. That early in the game, Bens first game, doesn't add up to him being scum. I can't see anybody being stupid enough to do that, even if it's their first game.

(If it's a plot to prey on our generous natures with newcomers, and he pulls it off, I'll eat my hat and go to work in a mortuary.

The odds are 1 in 4, correct?

Frodo destroys the ring at the end. Muahahahahaha! Oh wait, wrong story. Okay, no spoilers, then. Which book are you on?

Simple game related question, then asks non related question follows.

Ben, do you have any experience in psychological matters?

Hi.

Yes.

Nyns attitude I can jive with here. Tone is familiar. Feels normal and not forced.......but again, not super familiar with her.

@Nego- the bolded ^. What do you mean doesn't align? I don't get it. You made a panty reference, jokingly, she made a getting into panties joke.

That about lines up as straight the Nazva Lines if you ask me.

The odds are 1 in 4, correct?

Frodo destroys the ring at the end. Muahahahahaha! Oh wait, wrong story. Okay, no spoilers, then. Which book are you on?

Simple game related question, then asks non related question follows.

Ben, do you have any experience in psychological matters?

Not really. I had to see a school social worker for disruptive behavior in elementary school, but it was mostly just being hyperactive in the early 70's before it was trendy, cool, or even common and some angry outbursts at teachers who couldn't handle me and thus, dealt poorly with me, but I doubt if that counts since it wasn't really a psychological problem, and I never took any psychology courses, so I have no experience on the other end of the couch. And yeah, I just went all hipster OG ADD there. :tongue: