BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only now found this thread, lol.

Hi.

I'm not going to vote for Nyn before I hear from her.

Leelou, what's your take on the Nyn votes?

Hear from me about what?!? wtf Lmfao

Like seriously what is this post about? I havent even checked in yet and you're considering placing a vote pending on my input on the votes on me that are very clearly meaningless... considering i havent posted up until minutes ago. Like what kind of input are you expecting exactly?

About the color of your underwear, ldo. :P

I just don't know. On one hand... sure. On the other you don't strike me as the panty joker.

a big hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yes, 2 people are mafia. Mafia is typically a randomly assigned game. 

Ah, well then I'm glad that I didn't randomly get the burden of being Mafia, then. :tongue:

What makes you think of it as a burden?  I'm curious because this is your first game, right? and it sounds like you prefer town vs scum. Which is odd all things considered.

Pinned, will now start reading through the thread.

Sorry, I have a very busy weekend. Tomorrow I won't be all that active either, after that I'll be able to pop in 10+ times a day.

Same. I'm heading back to bed now, and I will sleep off and on a good portion of tomorrow, but Tuesday I can hang around the thread for much of the day, and I can pop in frequently while at work tonight and on Wednesday.

So basically... you're gonna be around every single day?  xD

Ah, well then I'm glad that I didn't randomly get the burden of being Mafia, then. :tongue:

What makes you think of it as a burden?  I'm curious because this is your first game, right? and it sounds like you prefer town vs scum. Which is odd all things considered.

Because you have to deceive your lover while cooperating with your fellow mafioso to lynch everyone but each other's lovers. That is much more delicate than just figuring out how the game works and hanging people at random knowing that you have a 25% chance of being correct.

I don't really remember how to do multiple quotes, so I'll just try to respond from memory to other stuff I saw in the thread:

Yes, I will be here everyday. :tongue: It's just that I won't be on much during the hours that one might expect considering my time zone. I guess that's all I was trying to say.

Leyrann, I have both read and seen, and I know that 

Frodo balked at the end, and it was Gollum who bit his finger off and fell into the pit with the ring, but I was being careful not to spoil, even in play,

because I have had other stories spoiled for me while reading discussions of unrelated stories, and indeed, one of my White sisters spoiled Robb Stark's fate in a conversation about something totally unrelated. It is enough that I spoiled as much as I did.

BFG, I eagerly anticipated the coming of the shows, and I watched faithfully even though season two deviated wildly from the books, and I came to be at peace with the fact that this was going to be a song of ice and fire but not the song of ice and fire, so that I could continue to enjoy both the heretical show and the slowly forthcoming books, but when the show caught up in season five, I vowed not to watch again until The Winds of Winter was released. However, it became apparent that Martin is in no hurry to write at all, and I am starting to doubt that he will even finish The Winds of Winter, much less the rest of the series, so I went ahead and watched season 6 last month in preparation for tonight's debut of season 7, although my boss ruined much of last season for me by blabbing all about many of the same things that were likely spoiled for you, even though I kept saying, "Dude, I wanna wait for the book."  :angry:  I will be careful not to do the same thing to you. :smile:

I don't know about "randing" mafia my first time out, but I am confused enough to start Nynaeving this game and tug my braid.  :nynaeve:  :tongue:

I only now found this thread, lol.

Hi.

I'm not going to vote for Nyn before I hear from her.

Leelou, what's your take on the Nyn votes?

Hear from me about what?!? wtf Lmfao

Like seriously what is this post about? I havent even checked in yet and you're considering placing a vote pending on my input on the votes on me that are very clearly meaningless... considering i havent posted up until minutes ago. Like what kind of input are you expecting exactly?

About the color of your underwear, ldo. :P

I just don't know. On one hand... sure. On the other you don't strike me as the panty joker.

a big hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If you don't know I always start the game with jokey shitposting, you probably haven't played a game with me.

You thinking I'm not a panty joker does not really align with this post of yours though:

Yes.

Did you meet your goal before unvoting?

It takes more than that to get in Lee's pants, in my experience.

:P

Not wolfy really but definitely does make me wonder weather you were trying to find some forced reason to suspect me or not.

Because you have to deceive your lover while cooperating with your fellow mafioso to lynch everyone but each other's lovers. That is much more delicate than just figuring out how the game works and hanging people at random knowing that you have a 25% chance of being correct.

Do you think you've seen the wolves play yet?

My new project starts today, and I'm going to be in meetings the majority of the day. I'll try to pop in during lunch and the afternoon. It looks like trashcan guy hasn't checked in yet. Good dialog going so far. Although Ley, if you wanted information why did you remove your vote so quickly? Not sure what you were planning to get in a half hour. 

Do you think you've seen the wolves play yet?

I haven't seen anyone play yet, or have you not been paying attention?

I like how Nego questioned Ley. I don´t get the answer (since we really get any) though. 

Ok. I figured it out.

There are 3 L's in this game. Leu, Leelou, Led(dasme!)

Also three N's. Niniel, Nyn, and Nego.

Leaving Ben and Oscar as the odd men out!

Scum for sure!!!!!

I kid, I kid.

Ben did jump on the Nyn vote.

tenor.gif

It's his first game. I can't, in good conscience, seriously go after the fella. He's learning how the game works.

I'm not sure if you took my post seriously or not.

Well...seriously, am I going to be mafia my first time out when there are veteran options available? 

This is the only post that sticks out to me so far. But it is hard to judge a first time player.