DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

And Niniel's reasoning for why Nego should be my partner was completely correct, just the meta was flipped.  Going out of my way to protect a scum mate versus not holding back to ensure a dead villager.  In either case if I was a wolf Nego was always my partner.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we getting dt and mafia qt? or should I not ask? :P

*Chants* Threads! Threads! Threads! Threads!

I really want to read yours and Leyrann's; you two were at each other's throats the whole game. What could you two have possiblty said to each other offscreen to make you both so paranoid? :unsure:

Actually there wasn't that much going on in the QT. It's more that, a few months ago, we played a game where I was mafia together with someone else. We got linked day one, my teammate then died, and I managed to turn it around into a win over the next three days. Nynaeve and Niniel were in that game as well, so I can understand where their paranoia comes from. And I myself know that Nynaeve is an experienced player who may do unexpected stuff to make you think "nope, not mafia". I actually got a lot less sure about how much I cleared Nyn with the self-vote after a while, as I realized she might've seen through it. Luckily, at the same time I started to see the Nego/Shad connection and scummyness, so it didn't really matter.

are we getting dt and mafia qt? or should I not ask? :P

*Chants* Threads! Threads! Threads! Threads!

I really want to read yours and Leyrann's; you two were at each other's throats the whole game. What could you two have possiblty said to each other offscreen to make you both so paranoid? :unsure:

Actually there wasn't that much going on in the QT. It's more that, a few months ago, we played a game where I was mafia together with someone else. We got linked day one, my teammate then died, and I managed to turn it around into a win over the next three days. Nynaeve and Niniel were in that game as well, so I can understand where their paranoia comes from. And I myself know that Nynaeve is an experienced player who may do unexpected stuff to make you think "nope, not mafia". I actually got a lot less sure about how much I cleared Nyn with the self-vote after a while, as I realized she might've seen through it. Luckily, at the same time I started to see the Nego/Shad connection and scummyness, so it didn't really matter.

It read like the game thread, with the two of you accusing each other right from the start.  :laugh:

By the way Shad, I'm kinda curious what parts of my play you considered so bad in the mafia thread. Would love to know so I can take another look at it.

The part where you went from looking like a wolf to getting him lynched instead. :tongue:

Shad! Thanks for being a great partner! Sorry I couldn't bring this one home.

Nyn! Thanks for inviting me! Sorry about D1 but I was genuinely frustrated.

Guess i wasnt buying what you were selling after all. All it took was reading what you were saying at eod 2. Once i concluded you were likely scum i wasnt really reading most of your posts lol

My mindset through most of D2 was to get Ley to say wolfy things to me so we'd look w/w though, and that almost worked. :wink:

The only reason i was leaning ley over nego was because i didnt think nego would make the comment about letting personal things impact the game and some other responses in relation to our arguement. It had nothing to do with anything you said.

Edited by Nynaeve

I´m modding the next game here in the BT. I hope that you want to play in that game. It will be a nice small basic game. 

I probably won't be playing because I'll go on vacation in two weeks and after that have another super busy week. In September I'll have time again.

I´m modding the next game here in the BT. I hope that you want to play in that game. It will be a nice small basic game.

I probably won't be playing because I'll go on vacation in two weeks and after that have another super busy week. In September I'll have time again.
It was fun playing with you again. i wanted to clarify though. When I'm tinfoiling it doesn't mean im holding on to some frustration or grudge from a previous game. It's more acknowledging your ability to fool me/my inability to read you that well.

I kinda get why you town read me eventually but i felt like you started a bit prematurely and that often makes me ???

Enjoy your vacation!

Edited by Nynaeve

Btw shad your read on nini wasnt really that big of a deal to me. You just seemed shady overall compared to others.

Yeah I gathered that. I think you have a good grasp on how to read me in general.

Probably not? I usully struggle seperating things with you. I still try. Some games i do better than others.