A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we getting dt and mafia qt? or should I not ask? :P

*Chants* Threads! Threads! Threads! Threads!

I really want to read yours and Leyrann's; you two were at each other's throats the whole game. What could you two have possiblty said to each other offscreen to make you both so paranoid? :unsure:

Fun fact: my obviously fake read on Niniel that half the case against me was based around was actually just my real read on Niniel before I got my role PM. :tongue:

Yeah, I was surprised to read that in the mafia thread. You guys did well for being on your heels for most of the game. Nego was at a disadvantage with Oscar quitting and you being sick. You guys held it together well and put the town into crisis mode. Cosa Nostra represent. :smile:

But just sayin', the reason for the read wasn't some desperate excuse to swap wagons and if you see something like it again and I flip town, told ya so. :wink:

Nice try, but the set up fails. I'll take each game at face value, at least until I've seen you play both sides a few times and have my own interpretation of you. :wink:

Because getting that upset over Nego and a joke when you ran the Yelliw Ajah, which I remember as being primarily an Ajah of jokes, seemed contrived, and you seemed obviously connected to Ley, and I wasn't certain of the relationship. You could have been mafia with his lover, which could have been Nego, and that whole pants discussion could have been some lame attempt at subterfuge.

Because getting that upset over Nego and a joke when you ran the Yelliw Ajah, which I remember as being primarily an Ajah of jokes, seemed contrived, and you seemed obviously connected to Ley, and I wasn't certain of the relationship. You could have been mafia with his lover, which could have been Nego, and that whole pants discussion could have been some lame attempt at subterfuge.

Being prone to making jokes doesnt mean i dont get upset. Quite the opposite.

But fair enough

Nice try, but the set up fails. I'll take each game at face value, at least until I've seen you play both sides a few times and have my own interpretation of you. :wink:

You'll be surprised.  I'm pretty bad as mafia and lose way more often than I win, but you're never going to out me for rolling into a game dropping a bunch of snap reads.

Guess i wasnt buying what you were selling after all. All it took was reading what you were saying at eod 2. Once i concluded you were likely scum i wasnt really reading most of your posts lol

My mindset through most of D2 was to get Ley to say wolfy things to me so we'd look w/w though, and that almost worked.  :wink: