DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Bonded Mafia [Game thread]

BFG

[v]Leyrann[/v]

I do believe it's possible Leyrann got some info from his lover out of vote but it makes little sense for him not to keep his vote up until the person he was voting for had reacted to it. Or others had reacted to it.

This is a weak read but at the present it's the best I've got.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only now found this thread, lol.

Hi.

I'm not going to vote for Nyn before I hear from her.

Leelou, what's your take on the Nyn votes?

Hear from me about what?!? wtf Lmfao

Like seriously what is this post about? I havent even checked in yet and you're considering placing a vote pending on my input on the votes on me that are very clearly meaningless... considering i havent posted up until minutes ago. Like what kind of input are you expecting exactly?

About the color of your underwear, ldo. :P

I just don't know. On one hand... sure. On the other you don't strike me as the panty joker.

a big hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If you don't know I always start the game with jokey shitposting, you probably haven't played a game with me.

You thinking I'm not a panty joker does not really align with this post of yours though:

Yes.

Did you meet your goal before unvoting?

It takes more than that to get in Lee's pants, in my experience.

:P

Not wolfy really but definitely does make me wonder weather you were trying to find some forced reason to suspect me or not.

I AM a panty joker. It's my bread and butter. So i fail to see your point.

You saying you didn't think I was a panty joker makes me think you thought I would not like such jokes, yet you made a panty joke to me. So it does feel a bit iffy. :p

Cause you made a joke about the color of my panties.

I find it hard to believe you're being this daft...

Well I'd think you knew that I don't appreciate insinuations that I'd like to get into someone's pants. Joking about the color of panties is way different.

Nyns attitude I can jive with here. Tone is familiar. Feels normal and not forced.......but again, not super familiar with her.

@Nego- the bolded ^. What do you mean doesn't align? I don't get it. You made a panty reference, jokingly, she made a getting into panties joke.

That about lines up as straight the Nazva Lines if you ask me.

See above.

But I guess it's nothing.

From what I can tell, she wasn't insinuating you were trying to get in my pants at all. She was making a joke about your comment of Ley making his goal.

Nyn and LedZep seem fine so far. Ley isn't striking me as super scummy. I'm not too bothered by his quick vote/unvote. Nego eh, seems a little hung up on the joke thing with Nyn. Ben is new, and I'm giving him a little slack for now. 

[v]Niniel[/v] I don't feel comfortable with her vote and lack of really trying to figure things out thus far. 

@BFG have you heard from Oscar? 

Votecount

Nyn (1): LedZepMan

Gentled Ben (1): Niniel

Nego (1): Nynaeve

Leyrann (1): Nego

Niniel (1): Leelou

not voting (3): Gentled Ben, Leyrann, thehumantrashcan

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

cya_1500399000.png

With 8 pages there isn't much to go on, but what stands out the most to me - apart from Oscar being inactive - is Niniel posting so little, and so little content. She's barely at 2 game related posts and then went for the new player.

[v]Niniel[/v]

Yeh, sorry for that. GoT and GoT related podcasts/youtubers kind of swollowed me. 

Leelou - you say that my vote on Ben is easy. Well, it was the only thing that stuck out at that time. It´s always hard to read new players because I guess it´s an instict to defend yourself. 

I have a good feeling of LZM so far. I think he is the only one that I´m "sure" about. I like Ley so far (except for his vote on me) but I lost my confidence in reading him a few games ago. Wouldn´t vote him right now.

I definitely don´t get the joke things that led to Nyn´s vote on Nego. Nyn, tell me about it. 

[unvote]

I don´t want to kill LZM and I guess (but could be wrong) that Ben is his lover. 

Don´t know who to vote instead. Leelou voting me early is always troublesome but she hasn´t done or said much to judge so far. 

Okay, I iso´d everyone. Great that it´s a short thread. On the other side, it´s not enough to judge someone of.

Nyn, you don´t have to answer my question. You thought Nego acted unusual for him which could indicate mafia. Right? Don´t know about that.

Leelou, why did you question my vote but didn´t comment on Nyn´s post that sort of agreed with me? 

I could vote Leelou right now. Not because I´m sure that she is mafia but because she is unsure to me. 

I only now found this thread, lol.

Hi.

I'm not going to vote for Nyn before I hear from her.

Leelou, what's your take on the Nyn votes?

Hear from me about what?!? wtf Lmfao

Like seriously what is this post about? I havent even checked in yet and you're considering placing a vote pending on my input on the votes on me that are very clearly meaningless... considering i havent posted up until minutes ago. Like what kind of input are you expecting exactly?

About the color of your underwear, ldo. :P

I just don't know. On one hand... sure. On the other you don't strike me as the panty joker.

a big hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If you don't know I always start the game with jokey shitposting, you probably haven't played a game with me.

You thinking I'm not a panty joker does not really align with this post of yours though:

Yes.

Did you meet your goal before unvoting?

It takes more than that to get in Lee's pants, in my experience.

:P

Not wolfy really but definitely does make me wonder weather you were trying to find some forced reason to suspect me or not.

I AM a panty joker. It's my bread and butter. So i fail to see your point.

You saying you didn't think I was a panty joker makes me think you thought I would not like such jokes, yet you made a panty joke to me. So it does feel a bit iffy. :p

Cause you made a joke about the color of my panties.

I find it hard to believe you're being this daft...

Well I'd think you knew that I don't appreciate insinuations that I'd like to get into someone's pants. Joking about the color of panties is way different.

Nyns attitude I can jive with here. Tone is familiar. Feels normal and not forced.......but again, not super familiar with her.

@Nego- the bolded ^. What do you mean doesn't align? I don't get it. You made a panty reference, jokingly, she made a getting into panties joke.

That about lines up as straight the Nazva Lines if you ask me.

See above.

But I guess it's nothing.

From what I can tell, she wasn't insinuating you were trying to get in my pants at all. She was making a joke about your comment of Ley making his goal.

Whatever it was, it's how i saw it. I still do not think it makes her wolf.

Nyn and LedZep seem fine so far. Ley isn't striking me as super scummy. I'm not too bothered by his quick vote/unvote. Nego eh, seems a little hung up on the joke thing with Nyn. Ben is new, and I'm giving him a little slack for now. 

[v]Niniel[/v] I don't feel comfortable with her vote and lack of really trying to figure things out thus far. 

@BFG have you heard from Oscar? 

I'd say Nyn is way more hung up on the joke thing since she even voted me for it. :D

But you do you.

Nyn, you don´t have to answer my question. You thought Nego acted unusual for him which could indicate mafia. Right? Don´t know about that.

Nyn is my friend but I haven't played many games with her so she can't think that I'm playing unusually really.

And it seems like she's ignoring me now so cool stuff.

Votecount

Nyn (1): LedZepMan

Nego (1): Nynaeve

Leyrann (1): Nego

Niniel (2): Leelou, Leyrann

not voting (3): Gentled Ben, Niniel, Shad

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

cya_1500399000.png

@nego and ftr, i didnt "make a joke at you" but rather seized an oppurtunity to talk about getting in Lee's pants so i say again... it seems odd to me that you replied to me with a panty joke. You trying to deflect by saying its odd that i would make a crude joke at pretty much anyone is ridic. I would pretty much always made those jokes barring someone i dislike. And it has no relevance to my impression of you. I still think it's not natural for you.

Fair I guess.

I disagree entirely about nego. He kniws me well, he knows my kind of humor and he also knows his humor is quite different. And that's fine. That's not gonna stop me from having fun. But his retort to me has had an omgusy vibe where he's trying to make it seem like im contradicting myself, which im not, causw my comment was 100% about his nature, and in no universe does that mean i still wont be making those kind of jokes.

And you should know that I'm asexual and don't want to get into anyone's pants and thus do not appreciate jokes like that.

Questions about color are different to me as they have a lesser sexual undertone and to me don't insinuate anything else.

Noted, i wont joke around with you anymore then.

Just to clarify: I´d like to understand why the joke thing became vote worthy.

It seems unnatural for him to make that joke, which is something you wont get if you dont know him. Didnt particularly like his reaction to me noting it. Pretty much it.