DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New here, working on Towers of Midnight

Guest arcsine

Guest arcsine

Hello,

Found my way here.  Was given ​The Eye of the World​ in paperback by a friend.  Got all the way to Crossroads of Twilight, and the two hour prologue with Rodel Ituralde was such a slog I put it off.  When I decided to come back to the series, I had much fonder memories of the beginning of the series than the end, so I started back with book one.  

When I got back to the same spot in ​CoT​, I decided to just get through it, because surely it gets better, right?  And it does. Happy I did it.  Now I'm about a book and three-quarters from ending the series and I'm looking forward to being able to read speculation and such without risk of spoilers.

Anyway, that's where I am.  Hello again to Dragonmount.

Welcome, arcsine. Your struggles with the latter book are a common tale. Nearly everyone felt the same way. At one point, I was worried that Jordan was not going to be able to continue publishing because so many people said they gave up.

Feel free to poke around and ask questions.