DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• i i was disappointed with some aspects of GoT but I was very happy they were allowed to be offensive and display controversial behavior.  WoT is no where near as edgy as game of thrones, but it certainly has elements of abuse, rape, chauvinism, etc.   I rather them keep it real than appease to a bunch of people that complain on twitter.  I don't want them to take out shadar haran beating graendal and mesaana just because it might offend some.  likewise matt's womanizing should not he sugar coated, nor should graendal's  and rhavin's mind rapes.
    • Nynaeve said she can channel less than half what 10 Aes Sedai with a saangreal can channel. Oh and none of those 10 were particularly weak. And the saangreal in question is the strongest the Tower has.  Yet when it comes to holding Logain right after she healed him, she worries that she can’t maintain a shield which any 6 Aes Sedai can do without angreal. 
    • For a good twist Moraine could be wrong. Even Tam could be wrong, but that is harder to believe. There could have been multiple babies born in the mountain. A Harry Potter/Neville Longbottom duality (Also Longbottom killed Nagini, Voldemort’s last Horcrux). But that isn’t this story. 
    • Like Hogwart’s founders... never thought of it that way. 
    • Solarz, good insight into Galad. I agree with Galad, but his character is completely opaque to me. Perhaps he was written that way, or he and I wouldn’t be able to understand each other if we met in the real world.