DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hullo :3

Infiniti

Hey guys! *waves shyly*

I haven't read any Wheel of Time books yet, and I don't know much about it, but feel free to introduce me to them <3

@Eclipse (do I ping/mention like this?) directed me over here from Flight Rising because I've heard that the mafia community over here is very welcoming--and I-I guess I'd like to try it out here? <3

(I'm a terrible player though ;w;)

So I guess, hi? I'm a bit shy around new people, so I'm sorry if my tone here sounded a bit awkward, but *dips head*

Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to Dragonmount!!!! I hope you ll enjoy your time with us. Unfortunately I really hate mafia so I hope u ll check out the social groups as well :laugh:

Woo!!!

More mafia people!

Welcome to DM! Just poke one of us if you have any questions or ask here. We're generally a friendly bunch who'll help you with any requests!

Woooah, the multi-quote thing is awesome <3 

Welcome to DM! Great with a new mafia player. :)

You should really read the books. They are great. 

*bows* Thank you! I'll read them over the summer holidays, haha. I've briefly looked Wheel of Time up, and The Eye of the World is the first book, right? If so, that's going on the top of my "read next" list :P

Welcome!  I play a lot of Mafia, so looking forward to seeing you around there.  But even if you haven't read WoT, our social groups can be quite a bit of fun.  I recommend checking them out.  :)

Thank you! I'll check the social groups out! Any recommendations for which ones to join? Looking forward to play mafia with you :3 

Welcome to Dragonmount!!!! I hope you ll enjoy your time with us. Unfortunately I really hate mafia so I hope u ll check out the social groups as well :laugh:

Aaaa thank you! <3 Any recommendations for which ones to check out?

Welcome to DM! I'm getting ready to start a re-read of the books myself so I hope you not only decide to pick up one, but that you come to love them like I do. I've not played Mafia, but I'm sure you'll enjoy that here! 

:3 Thank youuu~

Woo!!!

More mafia people!

Welcome to DM! Just poke one of us if you have any questions or ask here. We're generally a friendly bunch who'll help you with any requests!

Thank you! I think I've seen you on the MU discord, or at least, heard about you from Eclipse, but I don't think we've talked :3 

*bows* It's a pleasure meeting you ahaha~

Woo!!!

More mafia people!

Thank you! I think I've seen you on the MU discord, or at least, heard about you from Eclipse, but I don't think we've talked :3 

*bows* It's a pleasure meeting you ahaha~

You probably have, yes. Are you active there under this name or another?

Welcome!  I play a lot of Mafia, so looking forward to seeing you around there.  But even if you haven't read WoT, our social groups can be quite a bit of fun.  I recommend checking them out.  :)

Thank you! I'll check the social groups out! Any recommendations for which ones to join? Looking forward to play mafia with you :3

Some are more active than others. I'm involved the most with the Band of the Red Hand, the Black Tower, and the White Tower, but I would recommend giving them each a brief glance and picking whichever you think suit you.

have, yes. Are you active there under this name or another?

I ah... haven't posted a lot in MU discord because I'm shy and I'm not good with talking in larger servers, so you probably haven't seen me :P

I sent you a DM on discord saying hi :3

Some are more active than others. I'm involved the most with the Band of the Red Hand, the Black Tower, and the White Tower, but I would recommend giving them each a brief glance and picking whichever you think suit you.

Okay, thank you! I'll check them out <3 ^w^