DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

what video games are you playing or really want to play?

Turin Turambar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhat unrelated but self-indulgent note, I have easy access to the soundtrack to pretty much every game ever made.  Looking for weird rare PC88 or MSX swag?  Hit me up.  :huh:

Ever heard the Touhou soundtracks? They're still, by far, my favourite video game music. Especially the one for Subterranean Animism.

Somewhat unrelated but self-indulgent note, I have easy access to the soundtrack to pretty much every game ever made.  Looking for weird rare PC88 or MSX swag?  Hit me up.  :huh:

Ever heard the Touhou soundtracks? They're still, by far, my favourite video game music. Especially the one for Subterranean Animism.

I had to look it up, but I'm vaguely familiar with Perfect Cherry Blossom.  Found a number of soundtrack archives for the series; I'll try to remember to grab them when I'm on my desktop tonight.

Been listening to bits and pieces from this ever since.  God the synth throughout Perfect Cherry Blossom is such a classic 80s Japanese PC sound.  I dig it.  A little Yuzo Koshiro worship never hurt nobody.

By Touhou 11 it sounds like he modernized a bit.  :(

Edit: whatever's happening at the 55 minute mark is pretty frickin epic

Edited by Shad_

Somewhat unrelated but self-indulgent note, I have easy access to the soundtrack to pretty much every game ever made. Looking for weird rare PC88 or MSX swag? Hit me up. :huh:

One of my friends showed me Bad Apple back in high school and I thought it was pretty awesome

Been listening to bits and pieces from this ever since.  God the synth throughout Perfect Cherry Blossom is such a classic 80s Japanese PC sound.  I dig it.  A little Yuzo Koshiro worship never hurt nobody.

By Touhou 11 it sounds like he modernized a bit.  :(

Edit: whatever's happening at the 55 minute mark is pretty frickin epic

I'm not sure what you hit there but I'm assuming either Hellfire Mantle or Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom - Nuclear Fusion.