DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower, FrozenLake!

Leyrann

Welcome!

We're the Black Tower. Officially we're some Asha'man who're trying not to go mad, but in pracise being mad is what we love most, and that shows in being the spammiest social group on Dragonmount (basically, as long as you adhere to Dragonmount's rules, you can post anything in any non-sticky thread at the Black Tower), doing some crazy role-playing every now and then, and a lot of talking about food. On that subject, do you want some of our Tower-made Tainted Brownies? They're absolutely delicious and we put a replenishing weave on them so that the vile Shadowies won't eat them all before you have a chance.

IMG_6735-750x500.jpg

By the way, I am Leyrann, the Logain of the Light Faction, which means I am in charge of said faction. Soon, Panchi, our Social Group Leader (who is in charge of the Black Tower as a whole), will send you a nice, long PM detailing everything you need to know about the Black Tower. Plus a few links to make that everything is actually everything. She'll also whip the people responsible for Dragonmount so that you'll someday get access to the Black Tower subforums you can't see right now.

Anyways, tell us something about yourself, like your favorite Asha'man, your favorite food, where you're from, etc, while the higher-ups do their stuff.

Edited by Leyrann

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Cindy edit her own post?

Maybe my amazing balefire skills did it

I mean, how did she manage to need to edit that.

The great lord will smite you with poor vision, limited dexterity, and a too small phone some day

This is why I never post on the phone. And I already have poor vision, I've needed glasses since I was 12.

Nah, but I know that it's all getting harder. <3