DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Panchi

[Light vs Shadow] The Hunger Games [ended]

I have finally gone insane.

Congrats. Finally, you are a worthy Dragon of the Black Tower.

Nah, you already were.

I am sorry for the confusion regarding deadline but since most people seem to have turned in actions (and I don't know if anyone will survive if I take rest of the actions), I'll call it the end of Night.

Results

Leesa Nikia is killed by Niniel

LZM is killed

Niniel is killed by Lessa Nikia

Dice is killed by Shad

People alive

Leyrann

thehumantrashcan

Shad

Turin

Chaelca

Is it the middle of the night in Australia?

Please tell me it is the middle of the night in Australia.

Night 2 begins in two hours and will last for 24 hours. Please send in your actions dry time (I might excuse a tiny bit of delay as that time will be the middle of night for me)

Bye Chae.

Kinda sad I didn't get to shoot you though. :(

Edited by Leyrann

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I just made you this siggy as a welcome gift. I wasn't sure if you were Kull after the movies, metal band, or comic series so I avoided using it as the theme lest I get it wrong.   For copyright reasons, I'll say I used the font Bleeding Cowboys from UrbanFont and this image : https://wallpaperplay.com/board/awesome-fire-wallpapers   You have to use it if you don't want to I just thought you might like one 🙂    
    • the future seemed to change when the Aiel were added to Dragon's Peace.  
    • as far as I recall, Mary Poppins did not have direct contact with the old man. from my understanding, Compulsion requires direct contact.   world of dreams; going there seemed to be the children's idea.  and also Bart's.  not Mary's. and she seemed to not attempt to control them.   time traveller; that seems doubtful to me.     Mary Poppins seems to be an ethical person.
    • Welcome to Dragonmount Norma! I made you a siggy as a welcome gift. I noticed you're a red head like I used to be until my luck ran out so I thought this would be cute. You don't have to use it if you don't want to though 🙂   For copyright reasons, I used the font "Children of the Light" from UrbanFont and this image : http://www.wallpapermaiden.com/wallpaper/5602/redhead-model-reading-a-book-fall-forest-trees    
    • Unless the glass pillars depict the most likely scenario... they depicted Randland divided before the Seachan.