DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Light vs Shadow] The Hunger Games [ended]

Panchi

The Rules.

1. There will be Days and Nights, but each will only be 24 hours exactly ... although Day 1 might be a few hours longer. This will be a fast and dangerous game. Inactive people will probably end up dead fast.

Days are for negotiating and building alliances / planning attacks. In the Night, people will die. The time chosen for the Deadline will be the same every night, regardless of when I post scenes, and will be chosen to best suit me. I will try to post scenes as soon as possible after deadlines have passed. I live in a timezone different from everyone and the time chosen for deadline may not be convenient for you in which case I recommend sending actions early. For sake of convenience, I'll try to post all times in GMT.

2. There will be Alignments but the Rules say this is a Last Man Standing Game. Shadow probably don't want Light to win and vice versa.

3. There will be No Special Roles. Everyone will have the same abilities as detailed below.

4. You may forge alliances if you wish, but the rules say there can only be one winner - so expect betrayal.

5. There will be no Lynches or Day Actions. Night Actions will occur simultaneously.

6. You can edit all you like. This is NOT Mafia

7. If you want to send a PM to another player, MSN, Skype, telephone or set up a QT to build alliances and plot then feel free - include me for the chuckles maybe? (see what i did there)

You can contact who you like because at the end of Day the rules say only one person will win.

8. There will generally be no secrets in this game, both the Dead and those who killed them will be revealed, unless you use a secret kill and it is successful.

9. Everyone has the same Choice of Night Actions which MUST be submitted via your official Night Action PM:

A. Kill

B. Protect Self

C. Protect Another

D. 1 Shot Hard Kill

E. 1 Shot Hard Protect

F. 2 Shot Secret Kill

*Please be aware that multiple Kills on the same Player will be classed as a Hard Kill unless there is a Hard Protect in place or an equal amount of normal Protects are in place. Hard Protect stops everything - both Hard Kills and Multiple Kills.

10. There will be NO posting after death. Not even a Bah post. Dead is dead.

11. Faction change in the middle of the game is allowed if someone from the other faction sponsors you. The person can then tell his other faction members not to kill you if they so wish. In case of faction change, new faction will not be announced unless someone specifically asks me to reveal someone's faction. One one reveal per day per person is allowed. (This is only because I wanted to introduce double agents).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chosen One has appeared. The whispers spread throughout the country. He who must defeat the Dark Lord has appeared. Finally...finally can we live in peace. But the Shadow seems to have​ some other plans. They don't want the Chosen One to will.

The fight against the Shadow has been long and hard. Both sides suffered heavy casualties. There could be no victory... unless... unless something is done fast.

The Great Wizard locks Champions from both sides inside the Great Maze. Here he hopes the Chosen One will defeat the Dark Lord but nothing can be said. He hopes that it will contain evil for a time if he fails.

The Champions from both sides rise up.

From Light, we have our valiant heroes

Leyrann

Lessa Nikia

thehumantrashcan

Shad_

And to ruin their plan and try to establish their own dominion of Shadow, we have

LedZepMan

Turin Turambar

Niniel

Chaelca

dicetosser1

The Champions take their places inside the Great Maze. Only one of them will leave it alive. They do not look back as the doors of the Maze close behind them.

Edited by Panchi

This is Day 1.

Now, what is going to happen in Day 1? Nothing, actually. You can post here, get to know your fellow players and do whatever you want (within limits of DM and BT rules).

Killing starts on Night 1.  Night 1 starts at 12:30 pm GMT on 24 June 2017.

Edited by Panchi

Why are we waiting 3 days for a night phase that should not exist? Hunger games is supposed to be 24 hour Phases. You submit your action by DL and they get resolved. Then next phase starts.

We should all also have a PM for our individual actions so it is easier to keep them straight.

Why are we waiting 3 days for a night phase that should not exist? Hunger games is supposed to be 24 hour Phases. You submit your action by DL and they get resolved. Then next phase starts.

We should all also have a PM for our individual actions so it is easier to keep them straight.

It's only for Day 1 because some idiot forgot to send messages for actions :dry:

Also, middle of the night tends to disturb my sense of time. I thought night phase would have begun my now instead of another few hours left.

Edited by Panchi