DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for fun, the role PMs:

Mistress:

As you walk away from the great hall, you feel unsafe, exposed, even though you are wearing a simple servant's clothing and nothing reveals that you are the king's Mistress. In truth you really just want to leave now, but you realize that if the king survives these troubles, he will not like you sneaking out, so instead it might be better to stay around and not get noticed.

You are the Mistress, which means you are a Third Party Survivor. You win if you are alive when either town or mafia meets their victory condition.

Fool:

Your bells chime as you follow the king, and you look around, taking note of every action anyone takes. That's probably the biggest mistake people in court make - they assume that the Fool is, well - a fool. As you know, however, he is actually the person that knows everything that is going on, always watching.

You are the Fool, which means you are a Town Watcher. You can target a player at night and will know anyone who performed an action on them. You win when all threats to the town are dead.

Assassin:

The king came to you incognito a while ago, in the tavern. He had a job for you of doubtful moralty. As money was involved, the choice was quite easy. So now you are stalking the castle's hallways, learning it's ins and outs to find how you can take lifes unseen.

You are the Assassin, which means you are a Mafia Ninja. If you target a player, investigative roles will not register it. You win when mafia have a majority vote for the lynch.

Mystic:

There was nothing new in what the king told you - it was already in the air in the castle, something was going to happen. You are curious, in a way, what exactly it is going to be. You're not afraid, however, as you know that, with your special powers, even death would not impair you to do your job.

You are the Mystic, which means you are a Town Tree Stump. If you die, you lose your ability to vote, but you can continue posting. You win when all threats to the town are dead.

Queen:

As you walk off with your husband, you feel the thrill rising. Finally, it has begun. Though you keep a calm composure, you are ready to meet up in the evening and decide on who dies first. And if anyone would get too close, of course you can still use your influence as Queen to stop them from finding out anything more.

You are the Queen, which means you are a Mafia Role Blocker. You can target a player at night. This player's action will not give a result for the night. You win when mafia have a majority vote for the lynch.

King:

You're barely able to keep a grin off your face. All pieces are set in motion, and you play both sides of the board. It is time to kill off some innocent people, and guess what - they will be killed by the one that warned them about it. For a moment, the idea that someone might figure you out crosses your mind - but there's no way that is going to happen. You're the King. Everyone knows you can be trusted.

You are the King, which means you are a Mafia Godfather. If you are targeted by a cop or similar role, the returned result will give town. You win when the mafia have a majority vote for the lynch.

Knight:

There is no need to be afraid. These evil intruders will without doubt be found and tried. However, no innocents can be harmed, of course, so it will be of vital importance to first ascertain the alignment of everyone that is under suspicion. But as a noble Knight, you have all the authority and respect required to do so.

You are the Knight, which means you are a Town Cop. Every night, you can target a player, and will get a result as return wheter or not they are town. You win when all threats to the town are dead.

Princess:

Those were troubling words from your father. Dangers are multitude, even inside the castle. While you do need to fear, however, you wouldn't need to fear out in the open. After all, everyone knows that a Princess is as innocent as one gets.

You are the Princess, which means you are a Town Innocent Child. At any point you wish you can become mod-confirmed town. You win when all threats to the town are dead.

Rogue:

It was disturbing news, that the king just announced. Without doubt, these killers need to be stopped before they cause too much harm. With your abilities, you are a good fit for that task. It is time to sharpen your sword and find them.

You are the Rogue, which means you are a Town Vigilante. At night, you can kill a player of your choice. You win when all threats to the town are dead.

Doctor:

Bad news from the king. These upcoming days are probably not going to be fun to think back to afterwards. However, all things need to pass, so you will just continue your profession, and attempt to save those in danger.

You are the Doctor, which means you are a Town Doctor (I know that sounds weird but that's how all role PMs are written). You can protect a target at night, including yourself. If they were to get targeted by a kill, you will save them. You win when all threats to the town are dead.

Sorry guys. Been out of the game too long. Would have tried to find someone to check balance had I not felt I would need everyone and anyone possible to get to 10. We were getting a lot of pressure to start ASAP too but not an excuse. Will look for advice next time. The running worst possible scenario suggestion from shad is a great one. Can't wait for part three Darthe. Ithi I remember you as tree stump. Had this game gone longer and was a lot bigger Shad might have rivalled you for best tree stump play.

I want to know this too. He single-handedly prevented me from winning

I would have probably shot you.

Either you were lying or it was one of Oscar or Darthe.

I would have wanted maximum time to decide between those two. I was by no means locked in on voting Oscar over Darthe.

With your slot there was nothing further to explore. It was safe to just resolve you and see if we needed to still make a call between Oscar and Darthe.

Obviously it didn't work out because 6-3-1, but no villager should have realistically assumed that. I'd have told Turin he was tinfoiling if he'd humored it. :tongue:

See, if you'd left me alive they wouldn't have won automatically. #indignant

Ley/RTE, I find it a bit odd that you gave mafia safe fake role claims. Granted they weren't necessarily needed but it made it clear those roles were not in the game.

I know character claims were forbidden but roles give extra info. If you counted it into balance then fair enough.

Ley/RTE, I find it a bit odd that you gave mafia safe fake role claims. Granted they weren't necessarily needed but it made it clear those roles were not in the game.

I know character claims were forbidden but roles give extra info. If you counted it into balance then fair enough.

We considered it to be part of the Kitchen Sink. Maybe you're right it was a wrong call. In the end it didn't matter though.

Imo the three wolves was fine, but not with a vig. Maybe with an SK instead of a survivor.

Yeah I was prepared to humor the possibility of Marsh flipping scum and the game not ending.

4 non-town who can all win together was not something I ever even considered.

and what good would it have done? I went to bed and there was only 1 or2 votes on me there was noone around to get off me cause u all dropped ure votes while i was asleep and then took off til after dl.

Half of the votes on you weren't villagers anyway.