DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN)

Leyrann

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day I will come visit you. And then we will stay indoors so that I don´t have to see any of the Australian dangerous animals. :D 

So you want to lock yourself in a room with dice instead? your argument is inavlid.

Id really like to hear from Turin, (he's gotta be close to his lunch break), where that thing with Killa came from.

I get me, being as I ain't seen a fairly notable series of the sci-fi variety, but that was her first post and I just don't get it.

So Turin, all joking aside, what's the deal with your Killa (for lack of a better word) read?

What exactly do you "get" irt his read of you? if you think it's based on a tv show you haven't seen how is that even remotely relevant? 

Deadline will be pushed back two hours to accomodate Dice more. New deadline time, which will also be the deadline time for all future deadlines this game, is Thursday 12 AM CEST = 9 AM Australian EST = Wednesday 11 PM BST = 6 PM EST = 3 PM PST. This means that the coroner report will be done by RTE, and I will write the scene next morning.

Vote count incoming.

Kinda late for me....

Yay! Game time. Lets weed out the traitors to the crown.

I can see dice is already getting into some tin foil...

(Though firefly was good.)

Okay, so Killa and Zep are mafia. Is there a third or is that gg?
Negative. At least on my end. Dunno bout Killa. [\unvote]

Throwing some shade around eh Turin?

No. I made statement of my opinion based on an observation. Killa defended you by trying to nullify Dice's "joke OMGUS" at you by calling it tinfoil. She shouldn't know your alignment well enough to defend you there. Especially against a joke.

I don't really get where your seeing defense I suppose, nor Killa "stumbling". She's seen Firefly, I haven't. Failing to see a connection there.

Or is you talking bout that tinfoil comment?

Wolfy

Care to elaborate?

Id really like to hear from Turin, (he's gotta be close to his lunch break), where that thing with Killa came from.

I get me, being as I ain't seen a fairly notable series of the sci-fi variety, but that was her first post and I just don't get it.

So Turin, all joking aside, what's the deal with your Killa (for lack of a better word) read?

Why are you worried about my Killa read? I answered with my reason above. Do you think I'm wrong? If you do, why do you?

What exactly do you "get" irt his read of you? if you think it's based on a tv show you haven't seen how is that even remotely relevant?

I saw it as a joking vote, cuz I haven't seen the show. Simple. What I was failing to see was how that connected to Killa.

Why are you worried about my Killa read? I answered with my reason above. Do you think I'm wrong? If you do, why do you?

I don't have a read on her. She's had.......1 post I believe. You could very well be right. She could be scum. I was failing to see how you connected me to her. I saw no defense there from her towards me.

C'mon guys, game has been up almost a day already and barely 4 pages. Entertain me!

:P

it isn't all about you.

It is!

*threatens with lightning*

Deadline will be pushed back two hours to accomodate Dice more. New deadline time, which will also be the deadline time for all future deadlines this game, is Thursday 12 AM CEST = 9 AM Australian EST = Wednesday 11 PM BST = 6 PM EST = 3 PM PST. This means that the coroner report will be done by RTE, and I will write the scene next morning.

Vote count incoming.

Kinda late for me....

Where do you live and what time zone is that?

Vote count incoming.

Kinda late for me....

Where do you live and what time zone is that?

I'm GMT+2

I live in the holy lannnnnddddddddd

I don't have a read on her. She's had.......1 post I believe. You could very well be right. She could be scum. I was failing to see how you connected me to her. I saw no defense there from her towards me.

She told Dice he was tinfoiling irt his joke vote on your slot.

You can read her post as a pure joke or as a joke with the underlying motive of manipulating Dice's perception of your slot, basically.  That's the connection--the "defense" potential, if you will.  It's a pretty classic Turin thing to call out, and the playful way he did it vs drawing more attention to his reasoning up front makes me think he's probably town.  At least, to the degree that I am willing to chuck out that opinion early in a game where I don't expect a huge volume of information to process and refine my reads by.

I think it's unlikely that Killa was trying to defend anyone there if scum, in so far as wolves seldom jump at an early joke vote.  Doesn't rule out any alignments, just not something I'm willing to bank an early read on.  I do think she came off awkwardly formal in both of those posts, which could just be how she speaks or could be that thing that especially new wolves do where they worry too much about how their tone is going to rub off on people in the joke phase and subsequently adapt an unnatural tone.  We'll see where it goes.