A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Holy Tornado!

LedZepMan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*takes Meesh and travels to the Light Quarters*

Should've been faster with your weaves. Instead of bothering to link up first.

Also, I suppose I should look up Meesh' strength sometime. She's not on the Points Page right now.

*twirls and preens* wOW, all this for lil ol me? i haven't had a good kidnapping in ages!

*spies trail of squirrels and shine*

Hey.... wake up guys...guys?!?! GUYS?!?!?!? Nooooooooooooo, the line has been crossed! It is on! *charges after Ithi*

I forgot what a terrible godmodder you are Ley. At least there weren't many many doubles lol

I disagree. I didn't make you do anything, I didn't shield you, nor did anyting else outside of my own power. You can't deny linking takes time.

By the way telling me I don't have my Angreals and saying youve cut my weaves are God moddy. Also whisking Meesh off.

She might have wanted to just tumble into the kidnapping weave. You made me resort to squirrels and shine.

It's all his fault Meesh. Join me!

*insert meaningful Darth Vader pic here*

2d54d8d2a9b3ab9d3e78544b75afd88e_zpspncb

Hahaha! My evil plan worked!

*opens shed and uses ALL the Angreals to create the biggest and bestest kidnapping weave EVA!*

ok then so if you'd just now be so kind as to pop your lovely self just there, we should have the Led shadow board thingy worked out in a jiffy :)

Edited by Ithillian Turambar

All the image links are..just links for me right now, but i saw the pic, never fear! I don't know where you hid the cameras but that is exactly what you have coming for you. *channels the three power, Squirrely Wrath*

So...just sorta...like this? And uh, yeah let me tie this blindfold on nice and tight... I'm ready for the gag whenever you are, I don't need a shadowite fouling up our light boards anymore lol I want Zep to be where he belongs!

Oh dear. I forgot the gag. I do have some lovely toasted crumpets thought.

And a nice cup of tea :) English Breakfast?

*installs a moat and fills it with ill tempered mutant sea bass with freakin lazers*

Verbal says it's the Staff's fault. I might need to extend this moat to fit them all in.

Oh, that sounds lovely, thanks! Do you have honey, by any chance? I mean, if it's not too much trouble of course. Wouldn't want to distract you too much from this whole operation here!

I know a good moat-digging company if you need any help!

Speaking of help... I should try and play my part a bit better! *starts screaming for help* Hurry up and put that thing (Zep) back where it came from or so help me! I'm being force fed tea service! The horror!

Oh that's just beautiful. Alas poor Damo. I knew you well

*sniffs*

Ok ... best way to extend the moat

Apparently I'm supposed to flatten The Village next but that'll have to wait till after the kidnapping :)

And now ... tiny cakes!