DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Holy Tornado!

LedZepMan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm. April sometime. Atlanta area. Three day event.

I've never gone so I'm not sure what to expect.

I really just wanna go to meet people I've met here. And get really drunk and sloppy and make a complete fool outta myself at some point.

• RP - LEGACY

So April 2018. Atlanta, GA. Three days. I'll have to look into this.

It would be a trip, but could be fun. Is there dressing up involved? I really like to dress up.

And it would be interesting to meet people from the site in person. (Smiles.) Thank you. I'll definitely need to look into this.

• RP - LEGACY

I like to sew. Mostly by hand.

I've done Civil War Reenacting for years. Both military and civilian. Got to be a Hobbit and an elf in the Shire about ten years ago. That was fun. Made a Dovakin outfit for my son this year for Halloween.

I like the challenge of a new outfit to design and make.

A top hat. Yes, you definitely need the rest of the clothes to go with that. Good luck on getting what you want.

Yeah, I don't sew. I tried seeing up my work pants one day, cuz I didn't have a spare pair. About fifteen minutes later my crotch was open to the world again,

I'll just hafta but suitable attire. Which sucks because most stuff now days is made so cheap it rips or tears after minimal use.

And yes Marsh, I needed 3 hot threads this month. I gotsta beef up for my arse whooping either Turin or Ithi are gonna gonna give me

Lol so that's what this is about. Makes sense. I used to have epic spam wars with my compatriots when I was new at the Tower. There's probably an old post hanging around where I posted a screenshot of the forum with my avatar on every single thread's "last post" slot. 

Lol so that's what this is about. Makes sense. I used to have epic spam wars with my compatriots when I was new at the Tower. There's probably an old post hanging around where I posted a screenshot of the forum with my avatar on every single thread's "last post" slot. 

I remember that one.

Have you been to JordanCon befffore Tress?

I have not. I wanted to go a couple of years ago and even reserved the time off of work, but the budget was too tight to get plane tickets/hotel/transportation and all that, so I ended up taking a few days trip to Colorado to stay with my sister-in-law instead.

I am making firm plans this time and working on budgeting for it.