DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lottery Time!

LedZepMan

Alright, since somebody messed up and gave me access to the Lightie boards, and I haven't been able to speak with my brethren, I have decided to obliterate one of you Light bound fools!

As I have a 20 sided die, I will roll that once this thread reaches 20 replies. Whoever post this die lands on will have torment and agony bestowed upon them in a Dore Saidin battle as soon as the rollers are up.

I figure I have to kill someone around here to get acces to the M'hael's Lair. So, whose brave enough to come meet their doom?!?! Or are all of you Light blinded fools scared?!?!

I'm waiting!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, since somebody messed up and gave me access to the Lightie boards, and I haven't been able to speak with my brethren, I have decided to obliterate one of you Light bound fools!

As I have a 20 sided die, I will roll that once this thread reaches 20 replies. Whoever post this die lands on will have torment and agony bestowed upon them in a Dore Saidin battle as soon as the rollers are up.

I figure I have to kill someone around here to get acces to the M'hael's Lair. So, whose brave enough to come meet their doom?!?! Or are all of you Light blinded fools scared?!?!

I'm waiting!

I'm such a proud father right now...

crying-man.gif

You asked for it. How do you think promotions work? Ithi and Turin are both Shadowites too.

( in all honesty I'm still figuring out who is in what faction, now I know you and Ithi and Turin are Brethren, RTE is M'hael, Ley is Logain, and Panchi is Dragon. Last person I knew as Dragon was Talya. I'm still learning!)

Leyrann made a lovely new list of all of us. We used to be in red and the Light were in white. It still has our factions, ranks and levels on in.

It reminded me I have points to give out.

If I remember correctly even Asha'man had a small amount of points to give away.