DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cliché Mafia - Sign-ups (Kitchen Sink) (FULL)

Leyrann

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_mb2w7s9Our1rrpsd7.gif

Ive started taking a course now which is like full time hours and Im getting PAID for it so im like totally stoked about it so my activity level will be much lower then usual but i dont think ive ever played a Kitchen Sink game so def DOWN TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ummmm didnt you say this last time?? How many posts did you have in that shad game again???

So what does kitchen sink in this regard?

Where I'm from it means go do the dishes, followed by a smack by the newspaper if I dallied

Typically it means all players are roled.

and often crazy not often seen roles

Kitchen Sink means that everyone has a role, which, of course, means that games are very swingy and chaotic. It's fun and either town or mafia can steamroll if they have a good game. The name comes from "throwing everything and the kitchen sink in".

Isn't there one VT usually or am I thinking of something else?

Opinion on that seems to differ (it also does between me and RTE). For the rest, Play And Find Out.

Ive started taking a course now which is like full time hours and Im getting PAID for it so im like totally stoked about it so my activity level will be much lower then usual but i dont think ive ever played a Kitchen Sink game so def DOWN TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

ummmm didnt you say this last time?? How many posts did you have in that shad game again???

Where I'm from it means go do the dishes, followed by a smack by the newspaper if I dallied

ummmmmm i wasnt taking a full time course then???

:wink:

sGLJT3u.gif

200.gif

I have a feeling this game could share a few things in common with the next advanced game I want to run in the Mafia forums, but I swear I already built it and it would just be a coincidence.  ;)

No better way to warm up for it than from going from back-up to in 

tenor.gif

I have a feeling this game could share a few things in common with the next advanced game I want to run in the Mafia forums, but I swear I already built it and it would just be a coincidence.  ;)

We'll see.

If it's Kitchen Sink, add me to the signups already.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

like thats gonna make a difference once you start....

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

like thats gonna make a difference once you start....

Wolfy AF

Dice already laying the groundwork for a Zander mislynch!

It will because I'll be away from the laptop for like over 50 hours per week.

[v] Dice [/v]

Get rekt Wolf!!!!!

Ok I'll play.

I intend to experiment a bit and not play to my standard meta.

I'm not entirely sure what that means myself yet, but probably less digging in and more rolling with my gut instincts.  If it gets me mislynched I'm willing to accept that, but I don't want to take a bunch of crap post-game for failing town because I didn't post 1000+ times and devote four hours a day to it.  :tongue: