DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
paetric

New Rank System for Warders Guild

Guest Arie Ronshor

Light... i go to bed and there are 2 more pages on this thread.... SO DM...

Arie, where did the above quote come from? It says Rand through speculation. I was wondering about the speculation part, as Rand beat a Seanchan Blademaster in single combat at the end of book 2, making him a Blademaster w/o speculation.

There were no witnesses. :) Now, i honesty don't care if Rand is a BM or not, and if that happens in book 2, then by the current books i suspect him of being a Grandmaster (RP-Side Reference... can't help it. I'm staff. :D)

No offence, but now that i cleared up that... I wonder why people are still posting 'their' point of vew when they are just repeating themselves?? *gosh* It's just a discussion..

Sham, I'm not angry or upset at you in the least. :wink: You were voicing an opinion and you have as much right to do so as the rest of us bro. 8)

I didn't respond to your point because as far as I'm concerned, like most of the other posts, its not relevant to what I was saying. Kath answered my post and I thanked her for it way back on page 1 or 2. :) I referred the matter to my Org Leader and I'm sure he and the other Staff will handle it one way or another. :D

LOL maybe you guys should start a jello thread, so as not to spam up their thread here and why which Ajah Head do you want to wrestle Ben?

first come first serve^^

makes u feel better u can tag team me with mystica

i know shes gotta wanna beat me up by now XD (kinda got it comiing too^)

Guest Arie Ronshor

*ggls* Who couldn't? he's too sweet to fight back.. unless it's with a pillow. :D

Fight this? What are you going to fight?

Are you saying that you are going to fight to stop me from implimenting something that will be a benefit not only to the Warders Guild but to DM as a whole?

To get away from the spam to answer Paetric's question which he posted after I left last night...

First and foremost, I was defending my ORG's right to the use of the name of blademaster. This issue seems to be resolved, which is good, since we are either sticking to the current names and/or the Guild avoiding the use of the word "blademaster".

Secondly, I don't want the idea my ORG (the Band of the Red Hand) has over testing for Blademaster (Infantry)/being a Knight (Cavalry)/being an Assassin (for the Archers) being spread across DM for other ORGs to latch onto, which is what I have seen written and something I will fight against. If that means stopping things here, so be it. I am protecting my ORG. Each ORG needs to offer something different to the DM Community as a whole, not the same idea but under different names. As a result, I am not in favour of the Guild using a test-related method for rank.

However, having said that, if you put something down here for me to see, my view of this may change.

Each ORG needs to offer something different to the DM Community as a whole' date=' not the same idea but under different names.[/quote']

I'm not trying to start something by asking, but I'm really just curious. How did Banding come about in the BotRH? Because the (granted, limited) impression I have of it is that it's just the WT idea of a Bond under a different name.

Corki then get active in the guild and make a statement instead of fighting it from outside the guild.

All I know is until the warders can work this out within themselves no one outside our guild will take us seriously. It is also sad when some of the most vocal opposition comes from members of the guild in their roles outside of the guild.

Sign in to follow this