DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I don't know if people have seen this....

I'm afraid of it. I don't like change :P 

Yesyesyes DM has been through this plenty before and I actually can't remember what it looked like originally when I joined (I do know it didn't change an extreme amount) but I'm still eyeing it distrustfully >.>

Not me. When he met his fundraising goal within an hour, it demonstrated how many were still interested in DM. Since he raised over double that, it will be awesome. Plus the T.V. show.

When I was helping out at one of the AMoL release events, Brandon said everyone could go through once to have up to I believe it was three books signed by himself and/or Harriet, but not too much chatter and what not so that Harriet could get to sleep at a decent hour. He would then wait and anyone who wanted to come back through line to have more books signed by him and have a little more chat time could do so. When he made the announcement, the manager of the book store looked at me and said "that's very unusual, an author being willing to do something like that." I didn't say it then, but it didn't surprise me one bit as Brandon rose from the fandom and this is a incredibly loyal and close knit fandom overall.