DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Adella

Edward, front and center!!

you guuuuuuuys! I can't have sugar until tomoooooooorrooooooow!!!!

*channels pie off her face and down the back of Della's dress*

Eddie, monkey child, it's banana! Hop to!

Ooooo, banana!

Eddie takes a quick break and wipes a finger against Charis's face and licks some of the pie

Mmmmm yummy

Ed picked out a nice soft peach pie and swung it at Lily

*jumps pie is shoved down the back of her dress, then turns and glares at Charis* I'll deal with you later...

*Grabs a pumpkin pie and chunks it at Ryrin*

Eddie dropped one empty basket and picked up the other, quickly unlatching it and kicking the empty basket aside. He picked out a beautifully craft coconut cream pie and smeared it all over Adela's face and then ran off with the basket tossing pies at young Aspies circling the back of the room Edited by ed2funy

Adella smirks again, she knew that he would try to target her too. Channeling a thread of air, Adella throws off the lid of the basket she brought in, and reveals that it is full to the brim with whipped cream!

Lifting the basket high with Air, Adella smashes it down on the tricky monkeys head, throwing whipped cream everywhere, hitting everyone, but leaving Ed covered from head to toe.

Silly monkey

Edited by Adella

Eddie stopped in his tracks and bellowed out loud. While everyone was trying to throw spare pie and whipped cream around, he ran straight to Adella and picked her up on a big bear hug, getting whipped cream all over her

*is hugged*

O.O

*Pulls Eddie back with thick cords of Air, then gently starts using Air and Water to scoop most of the mess from her dress, laughing full heartedly the whole time*

Can I get a little clean up on aisle me?

*looks around the room and laughs*

*wipes key lime pie off her face and licks it off her fingers*

Ed, how did you know that key lime is one of my favorites?!!!!

*pours chocolate syrup over Ed's head*

*Wipes the strawberry cream pie of his face and quickly leaves the chaos* 

Congratulations again you two, should have remembered to watch my step when your involved.

*ducks under flying pies as she quickly leaves the room*

oh yeah, congrats!

Congratulations :) this makes me happy and is a very good healing thing. Thank you for sharing it.

Sorry I'm terrible with words. I'm very very glad.

congratulations! Good to see that you have been able to remake your bond from the shards of the past as it were.

*hands Andúril to Eddie*

Not sure if that is the correct analogy but I am truly glad to see your bond the way it was meant to be.

ROFL how typical a Green. Gone for the Light knows how long and first thing she does when returning is bond a Warder.

Well done Adella! :biggrin:

Congrats to both of you!

*flicks hand to reflect a pie hurling her way to land in the next poster's face*

ROFL how typical a Green. Gone for the Light knows how long and first thing she does when returning is bond a Warder.

Well done Adella! :biggrin:

Congrats to both of you!

*flicks hand to reflect a pie hurling her way to land in the next poster's face*

Best post in the thread (other than the actual bond part) hands down.

giphy.gif