DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Adella

Edward, front and center!!

Adella walks into the Hall, carrying a heavy basket. It is time to fix something that was broken years ago. Taking up position in the middle of the room, she sets down the basket at her feet and folds her hands to wait, lightly tapping her foot.

Ed walked into the Hall slowly, trudging along with two large and heavy baskets. He still felt a bit ashamed for what he had broken years back, and it was high time to fix it.

He smirked when he saw her tapping her foot and set the baskets down next to hers, ensuring they closed tightly.

Eddie! *Glomps*

We got talked into changing something a couple of years ago, and it never sat right with me. The reasons behind it just weren't very solid, and I should never have agreed to the terms.

Our lives have changed so much since then, we have been through major highs and unbelievable lows, and we have always been able to lean on each other through it all. You're one of my very best friends, and I've always known that wouldn't change for anyone or anything.

You're brave, and smart, and fun, and so freaking irritating that in some people it would make me hate them. But in you it's just... Ed. It's the best and worst thing about you all in one.

So Ed, do me a favor, and let's make this right. Be my Warder again, as it should have always been.

Mels! *snuggles*

I wish I would have been stronger in that situation and withstood the pressure to change our bond. Though it may have changed here, we have never stopped being friends.

You have constantly been there when I needed and I for you. Life has definitely been crazy these past few years, but I am glad that you have been one of the constants.

You are smart, funny, dedicated, and stubborn. So unbelievably stubborn. I've seen you grown into such an amazing young woman and I am proud of you and your family. I'm proud that you are strong in the face of any challenge, yet vulnerable enough to admit you're afraid.

Adella, I would gladly accept the Warder bond from you once more. And I promise no one will change that again; you have been and always be my friend.

With a smirk Adella embraces the source and channels a familiar weave, placing it on Eddie and setting it there with a little extra pressure.

Try getting out of that one Welcome back, you little scruffy looking nurf-herder.

:laugh:

*feels the Warder bond snap into place and the familiar feel came back full force*

Thank you.

YAY!!!!!!

REALLY AWESOME AND HEARTFELT BONDING CEREMONY GUYS!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

NOW TO CELEBRATE THIS, HERES SOMETHING I PICKED UP SHOPPING FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!

q03VD.gif

*peeks in*

MUCH BETTER. 

Congrats, you two! I know you feel better about it now and I'm proud of you both. 

You two have both done so much growing and honestly I'm so impressed at how your relationship has grown with you. 

Guess we're stuck with you for real, huh Eddie? fiiiiiiiiiine. 

*hugs all round*

*Quietly walks in from upstairs*

Congrats you two. Glad to see the bond is healed, strengthened, and renewed. Your experiences over the years will make this that much more enriching and deep. I'm glad to see two friends so happy.

Well I'm glad THAT got fixed!!

*Snugglebites the newly Re-Bonded pair*

Thank you, everyone!

Ed hugged everyone who came up to congratulate them. As they chit chatted among themselves and proclaimed their happiness, he squatted down to pick up one of the baskets, holding it on one arm. Ed unlatched the top and folded it back on itself, with the opening facing him and Adella.

Shall we, Adella?

You're all too kind, we are so glad that you're here... With that, Adella shoves her hand into the basket and pulls forth... A cream pie! With a wicked glint on her eye, she lobs the pie straight at Elgee.

You all know it's not an Adella and Ed event until we get to pull a prank on you all!!

(Note: bonding part isn't a prank, it's genuine. Pies are prank.)

With a gleam in his eye, Ed used his free hand to pull out a key lime pie and hurled it straight at Dar

Time to show these Aspies how it's done.

Fun? This is exhilarating! :laugh:

Ed nabs a yummy strawberry cream pie and throws it straight into Al Jenn's face

Oh! Banana cream!! *Snatches up the next pie and gracefully smashes it right in Charis' face*