DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
LadyGreyfist

WOT & DM Art Stream

Hi there, I think the last time I made a thread about streaming WOT and DM art I'd put it in the wrong place. The general chat is a safe place to put things but as it's not specifically about creating I think the thread became somewhat swallowed up. Anyway, I'll be recreating the thread in this more appropriate place, I'll see if I can delete my old one in the general discussion forum. 

You can pop into my channel here: https://picarto.tv/LadyGreyfist 

I'll be working on a piece with my character Masan and Chaelca's character Fang, but if someone viewing has a request for a doodle of DM or WoT stuff just pipe in the chat, I'll save what I'm doing on the DM piece and doodle the request. I also do music requests while drawing so if there is something you want to listen to just say so. The video tends to be delayed from the chat by about a minute so don't fret if I you don't see the change I'm doing right away, the video and audio will catch up eventually. Anyway, please feel welcome. See you there!

I'll definitely pop in (next time because this was the middle of my night) !

I love your work <3

also, do you take apprentice ?

>>

<<

I am very bad when it comes to shading :blush:

Edited by Chaelca

It's certainly easier to show the process! Sorry that I tend to do them so late at night. I try to do them on thursdays or sundays but I often don't have time to sit down and start until 8 pm or later in my time zone. So, yeah, the dead middle of the night for you. I'm sorry. I usually will stream until 4 am if I'm deeply invested in what I'm working on. I just kind of tired out on this one early last night because no one came and I started to hate the bike and I wanted to play skyrim. LOL! But sure, I'll try to do another on thursday or sunday and if I'm going to I'll post it to this thread. I don't know if there is a way to follow a thread you didn't create but if there you may be able to get an update whenever I post here and open the stream up. I take requests and it'd be a really great way for me to show you my techniques. :3

oh don't apologize !

I can also make efforts and stay up late lol

Could you maybe and if you have the time help me to improve some of my stuff ? I have one or two drawings that are totally uncolored but that I kinda like ^.^

If you tell me how to improve / color one of them it would already help me bunches :laugh:

I use a pen that has pressure sensitivity. It makes the drawing and painting feel more natursl. Digital painting with a mouse feels like you'really drawing with a wooden clog!

So, if you don't have that kind of tool I can at least still show some of my drawing processes. Especially for line art. I'm terrible with perspective so I tend to use a doll software to make custom pose references. XD

I like your style. :) 

Any idea when you might do another stream? Id love to pop in sometime. I love working with a tablet, but havent done anything with it since I started college 4 years ago. Got to get those artistic muscles back into shape! I'd love to watch you for some inspiration.

I like your style. :) 

Any idea when you might do another stream? Id love to pop in sometime. I love working with a tablet, but havent done anything with it since I started college 4 years ago. Got to get those artistic muscles back into shape! I'd love to watch you for some inspiration.

I may do one tomorrow or Friday or sunday. I tend to do them late at night, usually after 8 pm and into the wee hours because I work nights and live on a nocturnal schedule lol sorry. But if I do a stream I post a note here so if there's a way you can follow the thread you'll get an alert.

I'll be streaming tonight, I may not be working on WOT stuff when anyone comes in, but I'll take suggestions if someone does come visit. Mostly I'll be starting sketches for a character design. I'm going to start out listening to spooky stories.

My channel, as always, is:  https://picarto.tv/LadyGreyfist 

Edited by LadyGreyfist