DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Now accepting applications for Head of the Blue Ajah - open to all AS pathed members

As Izabella has stepped down, we're in need of a new First Selecter. I am opening this to ALL Aes Sedai pathed members, but obviously I will give preference to current members of the Blue Ajah if possible.

Below is a list of some of the duties expected of the Ajah Head:

I.       Management
         a.  Maintain your Ajah board.
         b.  Stimulate participation from your members by being active yourself, posting new

topics, etc.
         c.  Compile monthly reports to be submitted to the Group Leader.

II.     Promotion
         a.  Coordinate projects with other Ajahs and the Warder's Guild.
         b.  Interact with initiates in the WT/W & DM World class and encourage visits to your

Ajah by initiates.
         c.  Ensure your Ajah’s “About Us” sticky on your Ajah board is up to date and relevant.

III.    Supervision
         a.  Select and manage any Ajah staff or officers (i.e., Sitters, Aspie liaisons).
         b.  Delegate tasks to ensure equal workload and participation (e.g., recruit Sitter(s)

to assist with Monthly Reports, though Ajah Heads should review and post them in

the Cookie Mines unless on LoA in which case Sitters would post the report.
         c.  Objectively moderate members and effectively handle any disputes or concerns within
              the Ajah.
         d.  Set an example of leadership and adherence to all WT/W SG and DM policies and

codes of conduct. 
         e.  Be able to remain emotionally distant from tough decisions and able to carry out
              necessary actions in an unbiased and fair manner.
         f.  Keep staff matters private and do not share private boards and/or topics of discussion
             with non-staff members. Some topics may be delicate and/or personal in nature for

one or more members and their right to privacy MUST be respected.  Sharing such
             information outside of those staff members who have immediate access to those

boards is grounds for disciplinary action.

IV.    Innovation
         a.  Come up with ideas for your Ajah/the SG, discuss ideas with others, and take
              responsibility in finding people to make the ideas a reality (see delegation in III.b).
         b.  Have a forward-thinking focus on what can be done to improve the SG as a whole as
              well as your Ajah.

If you are interested in applying, please send this application in to dmwtorg@gmail.com with the following information and "Blue Ajah Head Application" in the subject line:

Your handle:

Your public email:
Best instant messenger service/address to reach you at:
Have you read the duties of Ajah Head, and do you feel you are capable of carrying them out if chosen?
Can you dedicate 5-10 hours a week to your duties if chosen?
Please explain why you are interested in the position, why you think you would be a good fit, and any ideas you have for the future of your Ajah and the WT Org.
Any other comments?

I will be accepting Applications until May 7.

Each applicant will be contacted for an interview as well. If you know of someone who plans on applying but is currently on LOA, please have them contact me at the above email address so that we can make arrangements for their interview.

If anybody has questions regarding the application process, I will be more than happy to answer them here, on Skype (or other IMs) or in PM. Good luck to all who apply!

Elgee

Edited by Elgee

Wait, I thought Izabella just started?  Have I overslept?  What month is it?!

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!

Oh, and are ewoks allowed to be AS?

Verbal, the only rod you handle isn't an Oath Rod. Shoo Ewok. Lol

We always new the SC role was 'so easy a monkey could do it'.....thanks for proving that true.

*clutches bag in shock and glares a la avatar*

Mother, he's asking me to throw poop at him. :unsure:

I can't remember which one of you used to hide under my skirts.

And damn right, Koekie!

And damn right, Koekie!

*cough*

I wasn't hiding there........

>_>

*looks at years past expense reports* That was a lot of batteries we bought...

Tyn and Elgee,

The Red Ajah may be amazeballs but the Blue Ajah is be-awesome!

The Blue ajah is awesome! 

I'm sure you'll get someone great - not me though because I'm trying not to make it obvious that I'm out to collect all the staff positions and go mad with power  :laugh:

Tyn and Elgee,

The Red Ajah may be amazeballs but the Blue Ajah is be-awesome!

They all are *grins*

*puts Tyn in pocket* MINE.......

Majority of my Reddies are too much brat to burden the blueberries with. They (the Reds) require a special kind of attention.

The Blueberries are fantastic and wonderful and yummy and great judgement callers (Dar is big fan of snugglebites, just saying... proves great judgement right there). Whoever heads them better be worthy of such a great group! And a bit nuts. Ok, a lot nuts. Chocolate nuts. Living chocolate nuts. Well make that frogs. Living chocolate frogs! Yep, that's it.

*puts Tyn in pocket* MINE.......

Majority of my Reddies are too much brat to burden the blueberries with. They (the Reds) require a special kind of attention.

The Blueberries are fantastic and wonderful and yummy and great judgement callers (Dar is big fan of snugglebites, just saying... proves great judgement right there). Whoever heads them better be worthy of such a great group! And a bit nuts. Ok, a lot nuts. Chocolate nuts. Living chocolate nuts. Well make that frogs. Living chocolate frogs! Yep, that's it.

This is a great description of the Blues. I approve!

And damn right, Koekie!

*cough*

>_>

If you weren't hiding, what were you doing there?

The Blue ajah is awesome! 

I'm sure you'll get someone great - not me though because I'm trying not to make it obvious that I'm out to collect all the staff positions and go mad with power  :laugh:

ROTFL

Add this one to your resumé.

And damn right, Koekie!

*cough*

>_>

If you weren't hiding, what were you doing there?

Uhhhh.....research?