DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Arha

Hi, I've never really done this before so don't be offended if I mess this up. Also I'd like to appologize for my horendus spelling in advance.

Before this site, I had no idea there were so many WoT fans...It's really awsome. I mean, who couldn't get addicted to these books, they're simply geneous. I'm only on six now. I started reading them in fourth grade. My mom homeschooled me until 5th and she made me read the first two then. I got discouraged by thier size so she read the first ones to me and my siblings every night. After that we were all addicted, I can still remeber staying up all night just to finnish the books. It's such a thrill!

I reread the first two and, as I said before, am now on six. I absolutly love the books.. I also love to RP so i thought i'd give this a try.

If i messed this up please let me know, so I can change it, I read the WELCOME thing but I'm still alittle unsure.

Thanks!

Arha

Guest Barmacral

Welcome! And don't worry about your spelling, A large number of our members speak english as a second or third or something language, so spelling errors are a common place.

Besides which, this gives me a chance to start picking on your spelling if I feel like being an ass :D

As for being on book 6, I'd recommend that you stay away from the General WoT discussion for now. Wait until you've caught up with the rest of the series before you go there, because spoilers are everywhere. The structured WoT discussion shouldn't be so bad though.

And be sure to check out all of the Orgs and Divs, there's no doubt that you'll find something you like in there.

Welcome again,

Barm

Guest Emperor

BOOOO!

I used to be bad at spelling, but the CoL board taught me how to read!!!

Ummm... sorry....

Stop by the Seanchan if you like movies, tv or gaming... you know... if you like stuff other people do. You can also join the mafia... it's true....

Welcome to DM.

PRAISE JUSTEN!

Welcome to DM!

Don't worry about Empy. He has been affected in a bad way after the server crash a few days ago. It'll soon wear off...

Check out the ORGs (i.e. The Band of the Red Hand and the Seanchan) and all the other cool stuff that happens here!

Guest Barmacral

Corki... got some bad news for you... its about Empy... it won't wear off, he's stuck this way forever. Or so it seems anyways.

Guest Emperor

It is like if you make a face and someone slaps you on the back.. it sticks.

In this case my mom dropped me on my head when I was younger.

Same difference.

Archived