DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Never have I ever

Agreed. If you're thinking "Comic Books" are just Superman and Spiderman, there's a whole wide world out there to explore.

oh trust me I know, my boyfriend works in a comic book warehouse  :laugh:

And I've gotten more empathetic as I've got older

Never have I ever went to bed when I say I'm going to go to bed. Always stay up too late!

we did sheep lung and heart in biology at uni but never an eyeball!

I don't think I've been prissy but I guess no one wants to admit to that haha

Never have I ever read a full comic book!  :ohmy:  :ohmy:

I've never read a comic. I've tried, just can't do it. Doesn't interest me.

What about trying comics taking place in book worlds that you've enjoyed? Jim Butcher has put out several Dresden tales in comic form (some original stories and some adaptations from the novels) and the ones I've read have been good. I don't think Lt. Murphy is drawn true to the books, though.

What about trying comics taking place in book worlds that you've enjoyed? Jim Butcher has put out several Dresden tales in comic form (some original stories and some adaptations from the novels) and the ones I've read have been good. I don't think Lt. Murphy is drawn true to the books, though.

That sounds cool!

I got my boyfriend the New Spring graphic novel for his birthday one year and I flicked through it a bit. Maybe I'll tackle that. Especially as I've not even read NS yet  :laugh:

I don't think Lt. Murphy is drawn true to the books, though.

that right there is what bugs me about graphic novels of novels. plus by the time i get to reading a book and want to draw it its already done. i would love LOVE to do WoT but...nooooooooooooo

never have i ever had good timing

I do, somehow. All can be falling apart around me and I'll manage to hit that right time/right place and whoosh.......alls good.

What is Dresden tales?

Never have I ever turned down free food. It's one of my rules to living life

And quite frankly, I've lost interest in most books other than WoT. Haven't cracked a page of a different book in a few years. I just start over at tEotW

Edited by LedZepMan

dresden files are a book series by jim butcher. its a Wizard who's a private eye. good series i'm on like book four i think. 

and as to my knowledge i dont think i've turned down free food....well no ok i have turned down samples of things at stores. 

never have i ever made a sandcastle on the beach

Same. Seen the ocean one time, passing by it, in the car.......

Never have I ever been to a theatre for entertainment. Not the movie kind, but the play kind. I've fixed some leaks in the roof on one once. That was cool. Like six stories above the stage on some sketchy scaffolding trying to find the roof hatch.

Good times

I've been in plays at the theatre and seen a few there too (but only thr theatres in my province - not the 'big time' theatre).

Never have I ever gone on a guided hike.

I have. My son just got my old poster of the first pokemon.

Never have I ever been in or met someone in a cult (though i was accused of it lol)

Love pokemon!

No I've never met anyone/been in a cult myself. I don't hear about a lot of cults in the UK. Maybe they're really sneaky  :laugh:

Never have I ever had a fancy candle lit bath

ditto. unless you count hunting down my dog to see what trouble she's getting into

never have i ever learned more than one instrument

I half learned guitar...so not even fully learned one instrument lol

Never have I ever driven drunk. Or Tipsy. Or slightly inebriated in any sense. Sleepy doesn't count. I think I falling asleep while driving a couple of times.

Oh I have! 

Never have I ever won a game of poker

same. mostly because i've never played it

never have i ever enjoyed cold weather

I looooove cold weather! Then again, this is coming from an Australian in the three weeks of it we get haha. 

Never have I ever worn thermals.