DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Everyone

Faroresdragn

Obviously new to the forums. 

Loved reading as a kid (im around 22 years old), but fell out of it for some reason. realized that was stupid around the middle of 2015 so I bought like 50 books from a used book site and started reading again. The Eye of the World was the best gem that I found, and ive been hooked on the books ever since. even with college and work, I could easily have finished the series by now, if I didnt have a bunch of other stuff to read inbetween those books (game of thrones, james bond, charles dickens, etc). As it is I have 4 books left to read in this series.

definitely one of the more interesting series of books Ive ever read. Ive never read a series where there was so much going on at one time, and so many different layers in such a fleshed out world. 

so hopefully ill have some fun here and stay a while.

Welcome  to Dragonmount !

Very nice avatar XD

Do not hesitate to look around and to ask us any question you may have !

(just watch out for the spoilers, I think that there are a lot of boards where you'll be safe though)

:biggrin:

Welcome to Dragonmount. Lots of fun to be had in the social groups. You can join as many as you wish but please be aware you will not be able to see all of the boards until you decide to become a member of that group. Please be  careful in the discussion areas until you finish the series so it doesn't get spoiled for you.

We are happy to have you.

Sounds like you're our kind of people *grins*

Welcome to DM! I hope you enjoy poking around and discovering all our layers and levels too :)

If you get lost, just shout for help. Or enjoy it :)

Archived