DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mini Mafia

BFG

I was thinking about who would pick DPR as the first killer but I don´t think we could draw any conclusions from the pick. I guess he could be seen as a big threat to mafia. I think (but don´t know) that Marsh and Ley hasn´t played much with him before. 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DPR was in that game too. Was on JN. What he did then was a psuedo vote count so he could get where everyone was at. I'm guessing he'll go somewhere along those lines if he didn't burn the last of his remaining brain cells. Jury is still out on that. :-p

Okay. Well, four pages in with almost no game content I would shoot Marsh or Dice. 

Both Marsh and Ley took an interest in my double post which could be looking for something to say. Because I don't get the game related value of talking about it. Early joking i roll with but it was like trying to get serious and yet talking about nonsense.

However Marsh sort of just threw it in there that it was "odd" and stayed put where Ley seemed more inquisitive than anything else, I suppose. It all seems dumb to me but out of the two Ley's mention of it seemed more sincere.

Too early to say much... the above is kind of a shot in the barrel. We'll see.

I was thinking about who would pick DPR as the first killer but I don´t think we could draw any conclusions from the pick. I guess he could be seen as a big threat to mafia. I think (but don´t know) that Marsh and Ley hasn´t played much with him before.

Coming back to this. Can you explain what you mean? If that were true then why give him the power to choose who gets lynched? Granted he's a dead man either way but if you're threatened by someone it seems kinda funny to put the power in their hands.

Coming back to this. Can you explain what you mean? If that were true then why give him the power to choose who gets lynched? Granted he's a dead man either way but if you're threatened by someone it seems kinda funny to put the power in their hands.

As you say, he will be dead soon and I guess it´s hardest to find mafia on "D1". A way to get rid of him. 

I'm thinking Niniel is town based on that beginning. 

I think Nyn is not. I will get back to that in a bit. 

I think Dice is more likely mafia than not. call it a hunch.

Ley is on the towny side of null.

Marsh is nully side of null.

DPR is confirmed town.

I'm town. 

so here is where I am at presently.

DPR

Turin

Niniel

Ley

Marsh

Dice

Nyn

You think you can fool him for one day. but maybe not if he gets the gun on say "D3"? especially since the pool will be smaller then. 

Yeah but how much of a threat can he really be in this type of game where the gunbearer is the only one that makes the final call? Eh.

DPR is a well known player and his opinion will have some influence over other players. Granted some more than others. I think you know this (or should) so your words hear sound false. On another level it also sounds like you are trying to put up the front that you aren't worried about him. But that sounds false too. 

Of course this is just my opinion. Like you said DPR gets to make the final call this phase.

Time stamps or it doesn't count.

Which leads to a line of questions:

Where were you?

Do you have an alibi?

Why would you not be posting in the game?

Do you really think it would be good for DPR to shoot me?

sitting at my computer having hot cross buns while waking up properly.

was skyping with nyn

cause i hadnt realized it was started.

pretty much. right now you have as much chance of being scum as anyone else except me and dpr.

Dice was freaking me out a little bit lol but I'm not sure if it's game related or if he's just a dirty old man :-p

i was at work   being a dirty old man was much more fun