DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cross, Welcome to the Black Tower

wheeloftime13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother makes the most delicious brownies possible, sadly I don't know the recipe.

perhaps you could obtain it for us?

I'll try.

Thing is, we're the kind of family that only talks to one another twice a year, even though we always have a great time.

My brother makes the most delicious brownies possible, sadly I don't know the recipe.

I'll try.

Thing is, we're the kind of family that only talks to one another twice a year, even though we always have a great time.

my family has adapted well to email and text. maybe that would be easier. but hate ver you can, whenever you can :)

I'll try.

my family has adapted well to email and text. maybe that would be easier. but hate ver you can, whenever you can :)

Thing is... In the past he did read his email, but ever since he's gotten married, he tends to not even do that anymore.

Does it go something like this? 

1-Mix brownie batter

2-Don't bake batter

3-Eat batter

That's my favorite brownie recipe

I know it includeds a lot of chocolate. Like, more than is common with brownies. They're almost pure chocolate.

Edited by Leyrann

No but now I have to, and maybe cherry coke.

I've out Dr Pepper in ham and pulled pork. Yummmm.

And I'm thinking of candying bacon....

Vegetarians, Avert your eyes.....

We're getting 1/2 a pig and 1/4 cow. All I can think of is how to spend the next year cooking it mmmmmmmmmm....

And I really want a tiny baby lamb but I expect they're all bespoke for Easter. Such nommy little lollipop ribs...

My grandparents could by 1/2 a pig and some years they had their own pigs on the farm. My grandmother was so good at taking care of everything. She didn´t throw anything away. Not that I was happy about it when I was a kid because I refused to eat the aspic or the liverwurst, but as an adult I wish I had that skill. I´m happy if I can get the sausages out of the package. :D

No but now I have to, and maybe cherry coke.

I've out Dr Pepper in ham and pulled pork. Yummmm.

And I'm thinking of candying bacon....

Vegetarians, Avert your eyes.....

We're getting 1/2 a pig and 1/4 cow. All I can think of is how to spend the next year cooking it mmmmmmmmmm....

And I really want a tiny baby lamb but I expect they're all bespoke for Easter. Such nommy little lollipop ribs...

My grandparents could by 1/2 a pig and some years they had their own pigs on the farm. My grandmother was so good at taking care of everything. She didn´t throw anything away. Not that I was happy about it when I was a kid because I refused to eat the aspic or the liverwurst, but as an adult I wish I had that skill. I´m happy if I can get the sausages out of the package. :D

Liverwurst :ohmy:

I think I may make some scrapple :D