DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Missed You

wheeloftime13

• 3 weeks later...

The Shadow shall consume your pitiful, hopeful souls and turn your puny abilities upon those you love dearest!

Well well well, look what the trolloc dragged in. If it isn't the lost, shadow-tainted soul of our friend Led

The Shadow shall consume your pitiful, hopeful souls and turn your puny abilities upon those you love dearest!

Well well well, look what the trolloc dragged in. If it isn't the lost, shadow-tainted soul of our friend Led

Nini should really pay more attention to her baby trollocs.

Nini should really pay more attention to her baby trollocs.

I'm afraid they are not always well behaved.

Speaking of trollocs, where in Sams hell did TMD go? Him or Vanion would know how's about to get the rollers up again. And I think I read somewhere that the points page is down? Tsk tsk.

TMD has disappeared and Vanion hasn't been here since before I joined, which is a long time ago. Ley is doing his best to fix what can be fixed.

Speaking of trollocs, where in Sams hell did TMD go? Him or Vanion would know how's about to get the rollers up again. And I think I read somewhere that the points page is down? Tsk tsk.

TMD vanished sometime late last year. As for the points page, we're working on that. A bigger problem is that, while we do have a cache of the points page, we don't have one of the deserter's tree. So yeah, you don't have OP ranks anymore.

TMD has disappeared and Vanion hasn't been here since before I joined, which is a long time ago. Ley is doing his best to fix what can be fixed.

Oh wait I missed the second page.

Let's make it a quadruple post.

Regarding the rollers, I think I know all the theory behind them, so I would be able to, at the very least, write a script that could recreate them with what little programing knowledge I have. Putting that online though, probably not.