DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Over 120 Images of the Most Imaginative & Strange Cosplay at WonderCon 2017

Ryrin

Cosplay

"So if you’re into checking out cosplay, below you’ll find over 120 images featuring costumes inspired by FireflyStar WarsDeadpoolSpider-Man, Mario, Boba Fett, Slave Leia, FuturamaThe Greatest American HeroLord of the RingsRick & MortyThe Walking DeadFlashArrow, Star Trek, Black Panther, Ewoks, droids, Suicide Squad, Harley Quinn, Harry PotterDoctor Who, Superman, Battlestar GalacticaBack to the Future, Lando Calrissian, Sonic, Ghost Rider, Game of Thrones, Halo, X-MenFrozenBatman v SupermanIron ManGuardians of the Galaxy, Groot, and many more."

T thought some of you might enjoy this.

I plan to cosplay at jordan con next year. I will be Morgase. I have the coloring for it and its probably the closest to any of the wot characters I could look like. I am a little too old for Elayne.

I really want to do a seanchan cosplay but I need more folks with me on it. I need a damane! Maybe someone to be the blood and a da'covle.

I plan to cosplay at jordan con next year. I will be Morgase. I have the coloring for it and its probably the closest to any of the wot characters I could look like. I am a little too old for Elayne.

I really want to do a seanchan cosplay but I need more folks with me on it. I need a damane! Maybe someone to be the blood and a da'covle.

I'd like to go next year as Myrelle.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived