DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Mistress of Daes Dae'Mar position ...

Mashiara Sedai has had to step down due to her very busy schedule, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank her for serving in that position!

Luckily Blank was willing to take over the position, in addition to being Brown Head.

You might be wondering what the Mistress of Daes Dae'Mar (also known as the MoDD or the Spy Mistress) does?

The position of MoDD was created to help Senior Members have just as much fun and find the White Tower / Warders just as exciting and fulfilling as it was back when we were still Aspies.

So far I've assigned the following areas to her:

• Keeping of the Calender of Events
  • Assistance and guidance with planning and running Events
  • Coming up with and implementing ideas to keep SMs interested and happy

What "powers" does she have? Her position is outside of the normal "Chain of Command". That means she reports directly to the Amyrlin, but has no "power" over any of the Heads, or any other "upper" staff.

What access doess the MoDD have? She has access to everything that the Keeper & Sword Captain have, including access to private Ajah / Warder boards. Obviously this is just for matters relating to events etc.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact blank :)

Congratulations, Blank !!!!!!

Awww thank you so much guys  :happy:

Also I just want to reiterate what Elgee said, any suggestions or questions about what I'm doing, PM me and we can chat!

Or you can PM me just to chat, I'm hella nice  :laugh:

Sad to see Mashi go <3

Grats Blank!

Edited by Nynaeve

Thanks you guys!  :happy: