DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*moons the Light faction*

ed2funy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact, slide a fork, tines up, into someone's work boot. They can put their foot in, but not out. The fork jabs the bejeesus out of your foot. You actually have to cut the boot off, thus further destroying that persons day. It's genius!

Also, it's nice to see you back Ed. Last we talked you were down in Colorado Springs. Still kicking it down there or have you moved on?

Yuppers, I'm still here! Bought a house last year and like it here. I'll eventually move back to California. Eventually.

You were up in Wyoming and South Dakota and that area, yeah? Worked in one, lived in the other?

Yeah. I live in Wyoming, worked all over, Colorado, Nevada, Montana, Kansas. I've never been down to the springs, but if their anything like the rest of Colorado I've seen I'm sure it's nice as hell down there.

You ever get used to winter? Cuz I remember you moaning that year you moved up here lol

>_>
I still hate the winter. Idk why I even bought a house here. LOL

You gotta make it down here! Or I can drive around. I just drove 5.5 hours to see Adella and give her a baby a present for his birthday, so don't think I won't. 

Yeah. I came back to see any news about the tv series, saw ed posted something, had to reply. Forgot how much fun I had here. Decided to kick around for a bit. Try a mafia again.

Although I forgot how to glow stuff..........

Yeah. I came back to see any news about the tv series, saw ed posted something, had to reply. Forgot how much fun I had here. Decided to kick around for a bit. Try a mafia again.

Nobody uses glow anymore :wink:

Verbal gave us spiffy new voting tags that most mods have us use to vote in games, it automatically adds the word "vote:" and bolds it and colors it red.

[v]LZM[/v]
[v]LZM[/v]

To [unvote] it's just "unvote" in brackets, no end tag required.

Nobody uses glow anymore :wink:

Verbal gave us spiffy new voting tags that most mods have us use to vote in games, it automatically adds the word "vote:" and bolds it and colors it red.

[v]LZM[/v]
[v]LZM[/v]

To [unvote] it's just "unvote" in brackets, no end tag required.

BLESSED LORD ALMIGHTY

The 21st century, what a time to be alive.

LMAO! The glow tags were crazy.

yay old members! #Ibroughtsomeback #tvshowbroughtrest

You turned Light?

*slaps Ley*

Don't you EVER disrespect me like that again!

:mad:

*pushes Ed's nose on his post*

#Ibroughtsomeback

Oh, and if you ever slap me again... Push-ups are still a thing.