DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

As I read... (potential spoilers)

Cross

(please keep in mind what book i'm in and dont spoil too much for me. :) ) ever read a book and instantly want to comment? basically thats what this is. what moments were you reading WOT and did stuff like this:

i'm nearing the end of the great hunt and just totally almost went 'i knew it!' when

liandrin was revealed as black ajah.

totally called it. but.....no one in my house reads it so i almost looked really silly. but still CALLED IT! 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

annnd just finished the great hunt. now that was a battle. and dude! lanfear! totally knew that chick was up to something but also totally kind of want to trust her. 

cuz min is smart. unlike reactionary miss egwene. 

i mean really. just leaving a mortally wounded rand like that. and she supposedly cares for him? pft. 

yuuuuuuuuup. i mean really some random woman stuck in a portal for who knows how long. knows more than she should and conveniently disappears all the time. and constantly pushing rand into stuff.

though makes you wonder if she would have been able to leave the portal world on her own or needed rand to release her  

lanfear was quite capable of using the portal stone on her own,

she stayed with rand's small party for about eight days and the whole

time she was assessing him,she wasn't stuck and she certainly wasn't

a damsel in distress,like i said in my previous post,it was the beginning

of a very interesting dance lol.

Edited by jack of shadows

no not yet, i'm alternating between WoT and dresden books. so i'm on Fool Moon right now though i tend to go through those books more quickly. probably start the third WoT book next week sometime.

started The Dragon Reborn. and at least its finally revealed who in the Whitecloaks is the Darkfriend from the beginning of the Hunt. really happy to get the prologue over with though, those whitecloaks *shakes head*  can someone just wipe em out?

hahaha *thumbs up*

annnnnnnnnd rand's pouty mcpout face.... but hey at least there's been like what? three chapters in a row of perrin. pleasant surprise. 

• 3 weeks later...

well egwene was interesting there for a while becoming an accepted. then she cried. 

gotta say its interesting how in this book it seems jordan changed up and is focusing on characters for several chapters at a time. 

hahaha *thumbs up*

annnnnnnnnd rand's pouty mcpout face.... but hey at least there's been like what? three chapters in a row of perrin. pleasant surprise.

Hi Cross, if you like Perrin you'll really enjoy the next book, in tDR you start to see Mat in a better light from this book he goes on in leaps and bounds in his development. From a moany little whinger in the first two books to my fav in the series, until Sanderson get a hold of him at least, but thats another story. Anyway hope you enjoy the Wot, if you liked the first two books then your in for a treat. Im a little envious! btw the Dresden files are awesome, love jim butcher, have you tried his furies series yet?

yeah i'm getting to more of mat in this book. he's just leaving the tower now. really hope they delve into more of what if anything the dagger did to him. the fighting bet was pretty entertaining, honestly did not expect mat to be that adept with any weapon. though betting part of that is his past life peeking through. 

and its really hard to nail down Lanfears motives here. doesnt seem like she's on anybodies side but her own. which may well be

and nope havent tried Butchers furies yet. they any good?