DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Quick Question plz

Febronius

I registered over a week ago, I'm an old member, and I came on today and my account doesn't exist, I had to re-register. the posts I had made were all deleted...umm can someone email me at raegar42@hotmail.com or PM me to let me know what happened and why? or reply here even. thanks

Thank you very much Sirayn, I was totally frustrated as to why my accoutn wouldn't load lol now I know why...hope others that registered in that time don't get too upset with that little accident :) Oh well, a posting I will go...lol I'm just more upset that I lost the PMs I never got to read :/ guess if it was important I'll have those people PM me again eh? lol

Febronius

Chili dunker extraordinaire

Dang, I never thought you were that serious about it lol hmmm soooo besides protection, what other benefits would one get from joining your org, besides all the chaos and enjoyable mayhem?

Febronius

Guest Emperor

Hmmm

The Seanchan org is the place to find and discuss all things Movie, TV and Gaming related. If that is not enough for you, we have just introduced our new ranking system modeled after the mafia (see post on SC public for details). Basically after you join and are deemed worthy, you can be become a "made man" if you want to become part of the SC Family. This is a brand new aspect to our Org and will be hyped in the near future once we are completely ready. This will basically be DM's first secret organization and will hopefully build good bonds between SC members.

Hmm sounds very interesting :) I've always enjoyed visiting your org Emp, and when I get everything set up at home again so I can stop in more often I'll definitely be taking a more serious look at SC. Love the mafia motif btw

Febronius

Also Febronius in the upper right hand corner there's a link that says "Latest WoT news". That's where you should look whenever something strange happens or you're just curious if there's any news.

Archived