DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower, Aradin (formerly: Ishamael Sedai)!

Leyrann

A new member! Wohooo!

Here, some Tainted Brownies for you, enhanced with a replenishing weave so they don't run out (some people here (though definitely not me) have a habit of eating all brownies on the plate at once).

Also, just an inbetween (would ask it at the bottom of the post, but I'm afraid you won't get that far with the brownies being in between here and there), what should we call you, considering "Ishamael Sedai" is much too long and "Ishy" is already taken?

4434840017_2ccb3aff4a.jpg

0fbef6f3f3098a10c80db6c2411f7d6a.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yum, brownies!!!

*lays traps with saidin around them to prevent anyone eating them..

*falls for his own trap when he cannot resist eating the brownies and scoffs them down

*screams for Semirhage to heal him

Sorry I could go on forever, but I won't :)

Hmm, a nickname, eh?

What about Ishi??!

If not iShy (i'm shy)

If not.... Umm..

We'll come to that later§§§

Oh, you can very well go on forever.

That title I got, "Spam King"?

It's because spam is okay at the Black Tower (except in pinned threads). So, spam away!

There's even a special thread, the 300k post thread (it was originally the goal to have 100k posts in it, but we reached that... And the next one).

The bad news is that in the Black Tower, you are right now only a Civilian (not even a Soldier yet, which makes you lower than the equivalent of a novice).

The good news is that once you can channel, you are allowed to channel.

Also, feel free to check out other threads and post in them, as long as it's got at least something to do with at least one of the last two posts, or a post you qouted.

Welcome to the BT! This place has been kind of quiet lately so it´s great to get a new member.

How do I work myself up the line?!

Panchi, our Lady Dragon, will add you to our hidden boards. You will find a lot of info there. Basically, to promote you need points. You get points from just signing in every month, playing games etc. It won´t take you long until you become a soldier. :)

Lol buttering up the right people, eh? *ahem , sooh,

Ok..

*The Blue Ajah is the best of them all and I will 100% be joining them*

lol That will only work in the other tower. But both Sooh and I are of the Shadow Faction. Just saying. :p

Oh, I totally forgotten about those. lol

I often do too... I don't even know how many points I'm allowed to give out. I believe it was 35 though... Storm Leader + Paladin. Storm Leader was 25 right?

Btw call me ishi :)

Ishy and Ishi. I like it.

Lol buttering up the right people, eh? *ahem , sooh,

Ok..

*The Blue Ajah is the best of them all and I will 100% be joining them*

Lol almost want to give him a point for the effort :wink: 

Niniel is right though... here you should appeal to the light and the shadow. Niniel and I belong to the shadow...

I was already going to join the Shadow, so praise of it shouldn't be too hard...

The Shadow faction doesn't always have to be purely EVIL - we can just use evilness to get power, and use power to do good causes.

However, I'm not here to talk about that aspect of why the Shadow's so great. The other main reason for why I am definitely going to choose da Shadow is because of you!! You are the nicest people I have ever met, so I can't wait to get to know you more..

So, let's start off the friendship with some prezzies!! (Gifts)..!

P1010363.jpg

Yay!

IMG_3198-1.jpg

Necklace for Sooh...

iPad.jpg

Lol four iphones for Niniel

brownies.jpg

And to Spam King and the rest of the group...

Brownies!!

*prays that he is successful this time...*

Lol and how many points do I need to rise to a soldier?

It depends on how you spend them, but optimally you need, if I remember correctly, 35 points, and you get 10 for free when joining. With the welcome PM and the sticky threads in the hidden boards (that you'll get to see soon) you can check, and also find out how to spend them and everything.

Also, I'm not entirely sure on how many you need, as it's been some 6 or 7 years since I did it myself... (I am actually feeling so old now when I think about that... The people who were here that long when I joined felt positively ancient to me)

Flattery works.

1 point for effort, 4 points for the Shadow and 5 points for blatant sucking up with a necklace.

10 points altogether.

*quickly makes a note: Sooh is prone to flattery....*

*stocks up several necklaces in Photobucket..*

*saves his powerful weapon to dragonmount: F l a t t e r y.

Archived