DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Filip

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself.  Didn't find this series until just a couple years ago, but it is hands down my favorite!  I am super stoked about the planned TV series and will be eagerly awaiting further updates.  I hope they get it right - and by that I mean keep it as close to possible as written by Mr. Jordan.

Cheers,

F

Hey Filip, welcome to Dragonmount !

Do not hesitate to ask us any question you may have !

Have you already thought about the casting of the TV show ?

Thanks!  I have thought about the casting.  To be honest, I wish they would use unknown (but talented) actors.  I'm just not into the big screen names.  This would have the added benefited of making the storytelling more believable while keeping costs down.  That said, I'm super excited and can't wait :)

True, it would be bad to have all the budget spent on hiring a couple of famous actors ... and have very bad special effects :tongue:

(but I have to confess that some actors are such good performers that I would watch them in anything :tongue:)

What TV shows are you watching in the meantime? ^^

Thanks!  I have thought about the casting.  To be honest, I wish they would use unknown (but talented) actors.  I'm just not into the big screen names.  This would have the added benefited of making the storytelling more believable while keeping costs down.  That said, I'm super excited and can't wait :)

I agree with that.

Archived