DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Magic the Gathering - TCG - PC - Console

SinisterDeath

Not for almost 10 years.

I play Hearthstone sometimes but that's about it.

Same here.  I used to have an extensive collection of IRL Magic cards, but I traded them in for Pokemon cards once my son was old enough and wanted to play.  So I just play HS once in a while, and Pokemon IRL with my son.

I used to play MTGO a long time ago when I worked for Hasbro - they gave me a master account with all the cards, so it was fun to mess around with that.

• Community Administrator

Not for almost 10 years.

I play Hearthstone sometimes but that's about it.

Same here.  I used to have an extensive collection of IRL Magic cards, but I traded them in for Pokemon cards once my son was old enough and wanted to play.  So I just play HS once in a while, and Pokemon IRL with my son.

I used to play MTGO a long time ago when I worked for Hasbro - they gave me a master account with all the cards, so it was fun to mess around with that.

/jealous

MTGO is still around, with a few minor UI tweaks... There's talk of an 'MTG Digital Next', but no one knows what exactly that is going to be. Many hope we'll get redemption codes like Pokemon has for the real packs.

Redemption codes would be a good idea - my son & I have a decent "collection" in PTCGO because of those codes, so it should work great for MTGO, too.

Does he/you actually play online or just collect?

We play online once in a while.

Archived