DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

OMG! OMG! The news is out!

Daruya

It would be cool to play Setalle Anan, too.  Heck, I'd even be that Macura woman who drugged and held Nynaeve and Elayne!

BTW, I'm keeping my eye out on the forums now. I just found out that someone I know has become a fan. I invited her to DM today and I hope she shows up!  I've known her since . . . well, shoot. How long have I known her?  K, if you show up here, do you know?  I can tell you though that her family is absolutely, positively THE BEST!  When I was in the hospital for 2.5 weeks in 2010, her family took my boys in and treated them like their own, which allowed my hubby and my parents to be with me, especially after I was airlifted to UAB.  They've helped take care of our animals (horses, dogs and chickens) when we were out of town, too. 

In short, they totally rock. I love them. :wub:

BTW, I'm keeping my eye out on the forums now. I just found out that someone I know has become a fan. I invited her to DM today and I hope she shows up!  I've known her since . . . well, shoot. How long have I known her?  K, if you show up here, do you know?  I can tell you though that her family is absolutely, positively THE BEST!  When I was in the hospital for 2.5 weeks in 2010, her family took my boys in and treated them like their own, which allowed my hubby and my parents to be with me, especially after I was airlifted to UAB.  They've helped take care of our animals (horses, dogs and chickens) when we were out of town, too. 

I remember her (through what you posted). We all owe her a lot :)

I remember her (through what you posted). We all owe her a lot :)

K is actually one of the kids!  She's a married woman now; her hubby introduced her to WoT. It would be nice if they both came to DM!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived